Discussion Micromax IN 1B

I clearly said cheaper model. If you can't read. Don't bother.

Do you have reply to every single thing? I just highlighted the incorrect info on the post.

And who made you spokesperson of the brand? If I defamed anything or violated the brand. Report and leave. Who the hell is stopping you?
Calm down buddy and he is not wrong in saying. You are clearly beating around bushes.

You made your point once and now stop your nonsense and hate. It's not him you're the one who is replying to every single post.

Android GO is only for 2GB ram one(as Google only provides Android GO edition for low Ram varients) and not for the 4GB one.
Putting Android Go for 2 Gb one is smart move actually which will ensure smooth experience to the customer. I have seen laggy experience with MIUI on 2 GB ram phones.

You made your point once and now stop your nonsense and hate. It's not him you're the one who is replying to every single post.
It's definitely not true. For personal satisfaction went back and saw everything. I liked the launch post. I asked something about Android One. That's it! Then whole negative and positive saga started.

It's definitely not true. For personal satisfaction went back and saw everything. I liked the launch post. I asked something about Android One. That's it! Then whole negative and positive saga started.
Its ok buddy, happens sometimes.

If I am not wrong, Google has made it mandatory to provide Android Go Edition with 2GB RAM Smartphones.
No way the Realme C11 doesn't come with Go Android but it hangs a lot. Might be that's the reason they are proving 'GO' version.
Putting Android Go for 2 Gb one is smart move actually which will ensure smooth experience to the customer. I have seen laggy experience with MIUI on 2 GB ram phones.
Even me too, I still remember the 2 Redmi 7 I brought hangs a lot. And one of them ended up stolen. I still wonder how the thief would be dealing with it.
But, wait I brought Realme C11 again 2GB RAM which is hanging a lot. Flipkart refused to accept the return or replacement. Their technician ask me that bhaiya ye toh aisa hi chalega (sir it will run like this only).
Last time I heard from police station they have traced my Redmi 7 location. May be Soon I'll get it back.
Seems 2GB phones and me are rivalries.

Last edited:
Yes. Even xp with Android go phones with just 1GB RAM are just ok and comparable to regular android phones with 2GB RAM. So 2GB RAM + Android go is really a smart move, imho...

The 4GB RAM variant has a full-fledged Android 10, and not the Go Edition.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock