Discussion Micromax IN 1B

20201103-190449.jpg

Incomplete specs. They need to mention rest of the specs has Android while Micromax's cheaper model only comes with watered down version of Android. When it comes to software Poco clearly wins.

Incomplete specs. They need to mention rest of the specs has Android while Micromax's cheaper model only comes with watered down version of Android. When it comes to software Poco clearly wins.
Micromax 4GB one has Android 10 & it'll get Android 11 n 12 update also at just 7,999 . Only 2GB one has Go version .

Micromax 4GB one has Android 10 & it'll get Android 11 n 12 update also at just 7,999 . Only 2GB one has Go version .
I already said "cheaper model" so comparision needs to highlight software as well. As which run which.

Android GO is only for 2GB ram one(as Google only provides Android GO edition for low Ram varients) and not for the 4GB one.

In which angle Poco wins when it comes to software? or You mean custom UI is better than Stock and clean UI? Why are you bringing your personal hate here? Enough of this nonsense. You clearly have not a single negative point about these phones till now. So you are just shifting goalpost and beating around the bush to demean this brand!

Android GO is only for 2GB ram one(as Google only provides Android GO edition for low Ram varients) and not for the 4GB one.
I clearly said cheaper model. If you can't read. Don't bother.
In which angle Poco wins when it comes to software? or You mean custom UI is better than Stock and clean UI? Why are you bringing your personal hate here? Enough of this nonsense. You clearly have not a single negative point about these phones till now. So you are just shifting goalpost and beating around the bush to demean this brand!
Do you have reply to every single thing? I just highlighted the incorrect info on the post.

And who made you spokesperson of the brand? If I defamed anything or violated the brand. Report and leave. Who the hell is stopping you?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock