Discussion Micromax IN 1B

At first and foremost I am an honest person. As I said I didn't took a dig at your nationalism. I knew you were gonna buy it. I was recommending others to join the bandwagon.

Let's see who completes next.
Bro, you are not recommending others. You are challenging others. Both are very different. Bro, loving a brand and even hating a brand is OK. But loving to hate a brand??? Even I have many doubts on Micromax like you (as I earlier said reg their past bad decisions -- post#11 in this thread), but I am reserving my judgement till I see the products in market.

Yes, I am NOT a fan of Micromax and hope many people here are NOT their fans as well. I had a very bad experience with them with one dualSim Gsm+Cdma button phone (but had good xp with YU yuphoria or yunique not sure, bought for my MIL). Most friends here are ready to give them another chance, few other people like me are waiting to see with doubts in mind -- but still not judging. After all, COMPETITION is good for we -- the end consumers. If the products are really bad, we all will just move on, blaming micromax for the hype created. You just can't challenge anyone to buy any phone, since you hate that brand and few others are NOT hating it or even if they are loving that brand (according to you).
Me laughing from a distance on this statement 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

I own a Poco and know things better...
Yeah, most of the MI apps, that are pre-installed are filled with not just any ordinary ads, but BAD ADs. At least Google shows the RELEVANT ads, which we look for, but in MI apps, all are good for nothing ads, which we have never searched for or look into -- that is the disgusting part. I have used Poco F1, now using it as backup phone (looking to sell).

@kanagadeepan bro. Potato and Potato. If others have true faith in Micromax. They will ditch their non Indian devices and go for it. It's easier to argue online. Do it in real life and prove your point.

Here what use to happen on other forum from Chinese brands before those got banned. You critize them. They try rewarding you and others to hide their flaws. So no one in the hopes of getting freebies says anything.

It would be nice if Micromax CEO comes here and take some time to answer some questions like their after sales service which me and my friends weren't big fan of. Hey, it's an Indian tech forum. Also about the ad situation, OS, privacy etc. Right now only it's only specs. What about rest of the experience?

They said it'll be Pure Stock Android with No Bloatware or Ads. The real concern is updates.
To be frank, I don't have much hope in them, wrt updates. Only Samsung, OnePlus and Nokia are good in Android updates. Mi and Motorola updates very selected phones better like one power, etc.. LG, Lenovo and almost all other brands are bad in updates.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock