Discussion Man City are the Champions of English Premier League Season 2020-2021

Referee while giving penalty are always biased toward Top 6- Chelsea. We also deserved penalty against that Maguire hug. We didn't get it. Agenda against Chelsea and Man City!

Exactly! That was an absolute penalty. How can referee even ignore it? You don't go around hugging player in penalty box! While no media or PL account will make any statement about it. Agenda is real!
I am ok with PL refs not awarding penalties for holding and shoving in penalty box as long as they maintain consistency.The last thing we need is players acting like dying swans on mild touches inside the penalty box.Already due to VAR the sh#thousery for getting penalties has reached another level.Last night Kane did something which if a foreigner had done ,would have attracted negative attraction from English press.And guess what since he is English,it was described by Sky Commentators as a clever way of winning penalty

I am ok with PL refs not awarding penalties for holding and shoving in penalty box as long as they maintain consistency.The last thing we need is players acting like dying swans on mild touches inside the penalty box.Already due to VAR the sh#thousery for getting penalties has reached another level.Last night Kane did something which if a foreigner had done ,would have attracted negative attraction from English press.And guess what since he is English,it was described by Sky Commentators as a clever way of winning penalty
For the same bias, now Mo Salah is getting bad press. A full blown war is going on Twitter for that penalty. While no one has written article about that kind of penalty when Son Heung Min and Harry Kane did it. Even some 2-3 Manchester United penalty last season. It's more about clubs.

For the same bias, now Mo Salah is getting bad press. A full blown war is going on Twitter for that penalty. While no one has written article about that kind of penalty when Son Heung Min and Harry Kane did it. Even some 2-3 Manchester United penalty last season. It's more about clubs.
I don't think Spurs have the kind of backing in media which will allow them to escape criticism.But Harry Kane is darling of England and all his crimes would be forgiven.Remember how Rooney shagged some oldie and yet managed to remain the darling of English press.

I disliked the La Liga players for the very reason that cheating is considered an art in Spainish football and you will never see bad press for players doing so.Atleast the english press is selective in its outrage.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock