Good News Leicester City are the Champion of FA Cup Season 2020-2021

fans back in england stadium

Leicester city win the fa cup first time
Yku4G3c.png

z0G5Qzy.png

hEcGRNJ.png

QHPE3kG.png

M8jOkwU.png

FA has an agenda against Chelsea. Two finals and same trash referee with decision going against Chelsea in both. I am tired of this bs!

FA has an agenda against Chelsea. Two finals and same trash referee with decision going against Chelsea in both. I am tired of this bs!
TBH this was more to do with toothless attack of Chelsea.There is a pattern,Chelsea find it very difficult to breakdown which sit deep and match them for formation.I wouldn't say that Leicester deserved or didn't deserved to win but finals are often decided by thin margins and today it was their day.Tuchel needs to think another way of playing especially once we go down.It was so easy for Leicester to park the bus from the moment goal was scored.Chelsea lack quick thinking creative players in the middle of park.You can't be playing easy,square balls when chasing the game.Chelsea's tactics are at cross roads IMO.if you persist with hard working but lacking the ability to pick passes like Kante and Jorginho then you have to pray that your forwards are 1 chance,1 goal type.At the moment neither the midfield creates anything nor the forwards are clinical.I just hope that we achieve top 4 somehow.It will be really difficult for Tuchel to lift morale of the team after a Cup final defeat

TBH this was more to do with toothless attack of Chelsea.There is a pattern,Chelsea find it very difficult to breakdown which sit deep and match them for formation.I wouldn't say that Leicester deserved or didn't deserved to win but finals are often decided by thin margins and today it was their day.Tuchel needs to think another way of playing especially once we go down.It was so easy for Leicester to park the bus from the moment goal was scored.Chelsea lack quick thinking creative players in the middle of park.You can't be playing easy,square balls when chasing the game.Chelsea's tactics are at cross roads IMO.if you persist with hard working but lacking the ability to pick passes like Kante and Jorginho then you have to pray that your forwards are 1 chance,1 goal type.At the moment neither the midfield creates anything nor the forwards are clinical.I just hope that we achieve top 4 somehow.It will be really difficult for Tuchel to lift morale of the team after a Cup final defeat
However good Jorginho plays, we should offload him. He just isn't the right man. Sad but truth. And about the match, TT got line up wrong. Azpi was a waste. Subs were too late. When they were parking bus and we were spamming crosses, TT should have subbed Werner off. He needs space which wasn't there. With that i will say we lacked wining mentality. Player aren't serious. They don't fight for the badge. Lampard was right when he said thei team isn't ready for title challenge. Even with all talents, when you don't have mentality, you aren't wining anything.

However good Jorginho plays, we should offload him. He just isn't the right man. Sad but truth. And about the match, TT got line up wrong. Azpi was a waste. Subs were too late. When they were parking bus and we were spamming crosses, TT should have subbed Werner off. He needs space which wasn't there. With that i will say we lacked wining mentality. Player aren't serious. They don't fight for the badge. Lampard was right when he said thei team isn't ready for title challenge. Even with all talents, when you don't have mentality, you aren't wining anything.
I will give Tuchel some leeway since he has been here for barely 4-5 months.But problems are clear.He has to play a back 5 to protect the defense.This team reminds me of an expensive version of Liverpool in early days of Klopp.He got some smart signings after struggling for almost 2 years and look where they are now.This team lacks a world class player to offer some hope when the team is down and out.Hazard was that player and after his departure we have struggled badly to have someone influence the tough matches.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock