Discussion Man City are the Champions of English Premier League Season 2020-2021

but still mother of all month december yet to come.

my prediction whoever topped in December will win epl this season 😎😉
not necessarily,atleast you get a chance to look at your team in January window.Assuming someone gets badly injured in February or subsequent months it would impact the results.

TBH i wasn't expecting Zieych to be such a massive influence given his lanky frame and physical nature of english game.But he has proven me wrong.I just hope Pulisic remains injury free.Getting injured every 3rd match doesn't bodes well for his future when there are so many good players fighting for places.

not necessarily,atleast you get a chance to look at your team in January window.Assuming someone gets badly injured in February or subsequent months it would impact the results.
yes transfer is a essential part for other prem teams but i hope someone should remind that to klopp

I am just imagining the main Chelsea 11 playing in my head . With Pulisic and Kai returning and all are in their top form. Currently Werner and Kai aren't performing like expected. May be it is because of set up issue. Hope they will also improve their performance and bang some walls. :D. The main weak link is still mid field and a lazy defence. They need to stop being lazy. The first 60 second of the match should be the alarm. I am wandering why our defence slept even after that. There are also huge improvement over last season. Whenever we conceded first last season, we lost all except 2 match. But this year not only we equalized rather went on to get 3 more goals.

Super Frankie is setting up the piece in right place. #KTBFFH

I am just imagining the main Chelsea 11 playing in my head . With Pulisic and Kai returning and all are in their top form. Currently Werner and Kai aren't performing like expected. May be it is because of set up issue. Hope they will also improve their performance and bang some walls. :D. The main weak link is still mid field and a lazy defence. They need to stop being lazy. The first 60 second of the match should be the alarm. I am wandering why our defence slept even after that. There are also huge improvement over last season. Whenever we conceded first last season, we lost all except 2 match. But this year not only we equalized rather went on to get 3 more goals.
I think you are overexpecting from Wener.He is very good finisher,beyond that his game isn't that great.He has good pace but his link up play,ability to hold up play are almost non existent.Ideally i would like to see him with Giroud instead of Tammy.Tammy is a decent player but his ability to involve other players,shielding the ball upfront needs lot of improvement.

If you wonder why players dive on slightest touches look at how Sterling was denied a clear FK when fouled while Liverpool attacked and Mane went down on slightest touch in other box to get a penalty.Refs have to be blamed for this tendency of players

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock