Discussion Man City are the Champions of English Premier League Season 2020-2021

I am surprised that Mo Salah gets away with so many dives to cheat his way to get penalties.But then it is understandable when 80% of the TV commentators and Paper columnists are ex Liverpool players who suddenly turn blind when liverpool players are involved.

Idk. I still think he was one of the great talent played for Chelsea. We did a mistake letting him and KDV go.
Yup we can say this on hindsight but if i remember correctly Jose Mourinho said that Salah used to forget pattern of play which they discussed in training and team meetings.At that time everyone was happy that we had ripped off Roma/Fiorentina by making them pay 20+ millions for Salah.And see now how it turned out.From that season i started taking every manager's words with a pinch of salt.Jose's lies about KDB were also called out by Piet De Visser.

I would be mad if i am a Man Utd fan seeing this team under Ole Gunnar.I don't know what he does other than setting up low block against every opposition.Sometimes it works for him and sometimes it doesn't.There is no evident pattern of play other than his low block defense and counterattacking.They have wonderful players and i don't know if he is capable of getting best out of them.But he is a company man and that's all what matters for Man Utd owners

Exactly like you said. All they do is block the attack, then use counter attack by long ball! Boring play. Nagelsmann conceding 5 was a huge surprise for me.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock