Discussion Man City are the Champions of English Premier League Season 2020-2021

Anceloti effects are clear. Everton will be a treat to watch. As for Man City, i hope Man City will get their form back after their main 11 will return. It is so sad to see a pep side is performing like this. Even in Carabao match they were medicore. By the way Biesla is one of the master tactician. Full of tactics. What a time we are living in.

Anceloti effects are clear. Everton will be a treat to watch. As for Man City, i hope Man City will get their form back after their main 11 will return. It is so sad to see a pep side is performing like this. Even in Carabao match they were medicore. By the way Biesla is one of the master tactician. Full of tactics. What a time we are living in.
Ancelotti is a great man manager but he is not a great tactician as such.Will judge his effect after few hiccups.I mean no one expected Calvert Lewin to suddenly start playing like a world class player.

Ole Gunnar is looking clueless.Maguire is a proper rip off from Leicester.The guy no way deserves to be most expensive defender in PL history.

And Lamela is proper c**t.He dives,makes very bad tackles and yet manages to stay on pitch.I mean he played the referee for Martial red who was also very stupid.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock