Discussion Man City are the Champions of English Premier League Season 2020-2021

20200929-212506.png

For a change Chelsea infuriated me less today.Zouma,Silva,Chilwell,Jorginho were very good.Again i hope Werner stops playing on left wing,makes me mad with anger when i see him continuously losing balls in wide areas.he is not a dribbling wizard hope Lampard realizes this soon.

The one great improvement over last year is our defence. So far except that West brom initial minutes, we are great in defence in every match. All 4 performed their best. Very satisfied with them. The attack was also good. Kai was excellent. His creativity is just out of this world. Although he did some mistakes. But overall great. IMO top 3 players today were Ben, Kai and CHO. The problem still lies in Mid Field. I felt like there was no intention, tactics in first half. They were playing too safe. Need to correct it. As for Timo, he will play as striker after international break means next match. And i think that 1st penalty was not a penalty. There was no contact.

The one great improvement over last year is our defence. So far except that West brom initial minutes, we are great in defence in every match. All 4 performed their best. Very satisfied with them. The attack was also good. Kai was excellent. His creativity is just out of this world. Although he did some mistakes. But overall great. IMO top 3 players today were Ben, Kai and CHO. The problem still lies in Mid Field. I felt like there was no intention, tactics in first half. They were playing too safe. Need to correct it. As for Timo, he will play as striker after international break means next match. And i think that 1st penalty was not a penalty. There was no contact.
I will agree when i see this type of defensive performance over a sustained period of time.And as you rightly said,problem lies in central midfield.I felt that Jorginho was very good today but again he wasn't pressed by Palace at all.Kante for me has become dispensable if not this ssn. then the next one if he can't maintain his high physical standards.And BTW Lampard has throw CHO's future into doubt by saying that "We will know about CHO's future by monday" when asked about the same by Matt Law.Clearly there is something going on behind the scenes.If he is really sold then i hope Chelsea get a good money for him.Sooner or later this day had to come.

I will agree when i see this type of defensive performance over a sustained period of time.And as you rightly said,problem lies in central midfield.I felt that Jorginho was very good today but again he wasn't pressed by Palace at all.Kante for me has become dispensable if not this ssn. then the next one if he can't maintain his high physical standards.And BTW Lampard has throw CHO's future into doubt by saying that "We will know about CHO's future by monday" when asked about the same by Matt Law.Clearly there is something going on behind the scenes.If he is really sold then i hope Chelsea get a good money for him.Sooner or later this day had to come.
Selling CHO would be stupidity. He was so great today. His dribbling skill was excellent and even created some clear chances. We just have 3 winger with both injury prone. Werner is not a great winger and so is mount. Chelsea aren't selling him. No amount of money will justify that decision. He should stay here and improve.

Selling CHO would be stupidity. He was so great today. His dribbling skill was excellent and even created some clear chances. We just have 3 winger with both injury prone. Werner is not a great winger and so is mount. Chelsea aren't selling him. No amount of money will justify that decision. He should stay here and improve.
I like CHO but i think Chelsea made a massive blunder by giving him a 150k/week contract when he was just an upcoming player.Him,Ruben both have been given a nonsense contract which makes fans expect a lot from them.CHO is decent player but i think he needs to get better if he really wants to have a long career at Chelsea.
PS:After watching Gael Kakuta's Chelsea debut i don't think i have seen any Chelsea youngster coming remotely close in terms of pure talent and skill.But see where he is languishing

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock