Discussion Man City are the Champions of English Premier League Season 2020-2021

Except some managers like Conte, Biesla etc, i don't see many coaches buying average player and turning them into beast or win by tactics. Even Klopp spend money to fix their leaks. Pep Graudila spend some 500 million dollar to fix their problems. Let's wait and see what Lampard will achieve.
I can see Mane,Salah,Henderson,Robertson who have reached another level under Klopp.Previously he did so with Dortmund too

It's Chelsea Attack vs Chelsea Defense(GK/CB) match. All goals are because of Individual mistakes of our defense. (y)

Lampard's regime reminds me of Di Matteo's tenure.Poor tactics,no gameplan.I think it will be all over for him pretty soon.

Why on earth Lampard has to put Ziyech in place of Mount when being completely overrun in midfield.I will be sorry to see him go but his playing career won't help him forever as a manager.And what exactly his support staff does?Jody Morris looks like a cheerleader on sidelines.18 months down the line and he hasn't solved a single defensive problem.Setpieces and counters are like Nuke for opponents.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock