Discussion Man City are the Champions of English Premier League Season 2020-2021

and and and thiago silva saved his captain armband

0Ogsrkl.jpg

And as i keep on saying Mason Mount would be an integral part of any future Chelsea squad.The guy works hard,has perfect attitude and more importantly doesn't gives up.A perfect recipe for a successful player

Kante was probably the worst Chelsea player after Alonso for majority of game.Can't have a midfielder who can't pass more than 2 yrds away and is increasingly injury prone and probably past his physical peak

And as i keep on saying Mason Mount would be an integral part of any future Chelsea squad.The guy works hard,has perfect attitude and more importantly doesn't gives up.A perfect recipe for a successful player
No one is against playing Mason. But issue is playing him out of position. Mason is a mid fielder. It is his natural instinct to pass the ball. While a winger do the something else.

Really disappointed with performance yesterday. The fault lies in Lampard's team selection and tactics. His team selection has been awful for a while. There was no need to play Alonso when we had better LB. The players made a lot of mistake. When West brom made counter attack, there was no discipline in the squad. All were caught off guard. He should stick to a constant playing 11 and formation for a while. So that a chemistry will be developed between players.

No one is against playing Mason. But issue is playing him out of position. Mason is a mid fielder. It is his natural instinct to pass the ball. While a winger do the something else.
If you have noticed both Alonso and Reece aren't great defensively.The former has shocking recovery speed and the later has to refine his positional sense.Having a winger who doesn't does the donkey's work will make things even more worse.Yes he should play in Central midfield but at the moment there is no other option.

Really disappointed with performance yesterday. The fault lies in Lampard's team selection and tactics. His team selection has been awful for a while. There was no need to play Alonso when we had better LB. The players made a lot of mistake. When West brom made counter attack, there was no discipline in the squad. All were caught off guard. He should stick to a constant playing 11 and formation for a while. So that a chemistry will be developed between players.
Agree but it is rare to see 3 defensive mistakes all by different defenders and all leading to goals.Yes,Lampard is equally culpable with his inconsistent team selections.He should have played Zouma alongside Silva.I mean there is no way Christensen complements Silva.Christensen for all his qualities is very passive defender.Silva needed someone physically robust and quick like Zouma alongside him.Problem with Lampard is he chops and changes 11 based on performances every match.Tammy was great against Barnsely but if you want someone to play uptop with Werner i would play Giroud who is much much better holding the ball and in getting others involved in the match than Tammy.Barring his goal i felt Tammy was woeful.

Agree but it is rare to see 3 defensive mistakes all by different defenders and all leading to goals.Yes,Lampard is equally culpable with his inconsistent team selections.He should have played Zouma alongside Silva.I mean there is no way Christensen complements Silva.Christensen for all his qualities is very passive defender.Silva needed someone physically robust and quick like Zouma alongside him.Problem with Lampard is he chops and changes 11 based on performances every match.Tammy was great against Barnsely but if you want someone to play uptop with Werner i would play Giroud who is much much better holding the ball and in getting others involved in the match than Tammy.Barring his goal i felt Tammy was woeful.
I don't want to say this as he a our legend. But he really is awful coach when it comes to Tactics and team selection. If someone like Klopp or Arteta will lead this squad, they will smash Bayern 5-0 in home! The team needs to be same through out the season. You change team too much, you lose your chemistry. The only good things happened last match is we showed a fighting spirit. It wasn't there last season. Conceding 3-0 in 30 minutes and then draw is a big thing. And other good thing is our academy players. We probably have best academy in whole PL. Producing very good talents consistently. As for James, he need to be aware of his role. Although he did helped our attack a lot in first half. Literally most crossing of 1st half were by him.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock