Good News Live TV added on Fire TV Home Page

Have you checked this on Fire TV Stick or Mobile apps with TataSky/Jio connection?
I have checked in mobile app and 4K TV...Mine is Optical fiber cable broadband connection....I don't have fire TV stick...l have clarified regarding the availability of live channels in apps...

If I am not wrong Star India's live channels are not part of Hotstar's streaming plans. It is only meant for Jio and Tata Sky users.
I have broadband connection and it's in 4K TV and mobile app...

I have broadband connection and it's in 4K TV and mobile app...
Mobile app you can have it. Because you are a Tata Sky user. Dunno how you are getting on your 4K TV.

How can I get in mobile app even I am a tatasky user?
Try opening channel on Tata Sky app. It will redirect to Hotstar app. There live channel will be playing.

Try opening channel on Tata Sky app. It will redirect to Hotstar app. There live channel will be playing.
Then star sports 1 should also open as I have subscribed to that channel but not opening...

Then star sports 1 should also open as I have subscribed to that channel but not opening...
What error are you getting? It's working fine for me. Make sure you are opening through Tata Sky app.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock