Breaking Apple TV added on Amazon Fire TV Stick

Bro logging in is through Apple devices only or can I log in using any android power devices also.? As I don't have any Apple device.
I have downloaded the App in Amazon Fire Stick. After clicking on Create Apple id, it showed a code. Completed the signing up process in my Android phone sharing the code shown on TV Screen.

I have downloaded the App in Amazon Fire Stick. After clicking on Create Apple id, it showed a code. Completed the signing up process in my Android phone sharing the code shown on TV Screen.
Ok thanks bro try it today only.

You can log in with any device, I also created an Apple id on my android chrome browser and added my credit card details, although nothing has been debited for me till now.
Bro logging in is through credit cards only not debit cards accepted.

It requires any apple device or Fire TV stick to download. You cannot download in android phones. Procedure for download in Fire TV stick refer post #31.
Actually i downloaded the app on Firstick and installed
It requires any apple device or Fire TV stick to download. You cannot download in android phones. Procedure for download in Fire TV stick refer post #31.
I have installed apple tv on firestick which the app available on app store. But when i try to login, it says verification failed while clicking on mobile sign in. Then there was a option to Sign in to this TV. It asked me apple id, but there is no option to create the ID from there. Then i went to apple website and created the separate Apple ID, i filled all details, including payment information. Then Rs.76 debited and credited in my account. I am able to login and check all details in browser. Then went back to Firestick apple tv login, i entered the apple id and password but the sign in process keep on loading even after 3 mins. Then i tried back...same happens. Somebody can help me on this?

I have installed apple tv on firestick which the app available on app store. But when i try to login, it says verification failed while clicking on mobile sign in. Then there was a option to Sign in to this TV. It asked me apple id, but there is no option to create the ID from there. Then i went to apple website and created the separate Apple ID, i filled all details, including payment information. Then Rs.76 debited and credited in my account. I am able to login and check all details in browser. Then went back to Firestick apple tv login, i entered the apple id and password but the sign in process keep on loading even after 3 mins. Then i tried back...same happens. Somebody can help me on this?
check if any Update is available for your firestick. if yes, then update it and try again.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock