OTF Exclusive List of the major OTT app subscriptions bundled by Jio Fiber and whether they are accessible outside the Jio STB

Which hotstar plan we will get with 999 plan? Is it super or Premium or mobile?

When Aha app will be available in Jio STB? I am looking for Aha app for Tamil dubbed Telugu contents..

When Aha app will be available in Jio STB? I am looking for Aha app for Tamil dubbed Telugu contents..
Bro, only Jio Fiber team can reply for this. Even i sent mail to [email protected] but
getting only standard reply "The channels are available as a part of OTT Apps basis your plan subscription.You can view those channels in the respective apps".
We are asking to add AHA App in Jio STB but unable to understand whats customer care team reply is ?
Better give a try, through twitter if they are having any twitter account for Jio Fiber.

Bro, only Jio Fiber team can reply for this. Even i sent mail to [email protected] but
getting only standard reply "The channels are available as a part of OTT Apps basis your plan subscription.You can view those channels in the respective apps".
We are asking to add AHA App in Jio STB but unable to understand whats customer care team reply is ?
Better give a try, through twitter if they are having any twitter account for Jio Fiber.
I have also sent mails to jio fiber customer care but didn't get proper response from them

Has Sun NXT access changed? It looks like it works only in STB
No it's working ..
Actually i was not getting in browsers from month...it was showing 403 forbidden..
4 days ago contacted my ISP technical department and asked him to fix...they fixed..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock