OTF Exclusive List of the major OTT app subscriptions bundled by Jio Fiber and whether they are accessible outside the Jio STB

No it's working ..
Actually i was not getting in browsers from month...it was showing 403 forbidden..
4 days ago contacted my ISP technical department and asked him to fix...they fixed..
hi how do you login in to sunnxt app on other devices?
when i try to login my android tv, sunnxt app asks for mobile num or id/pwd
should i create a new account with the mobile number linked to jio fibre?
i previously had stand alone sunnxt subscription, can i connect using that or create new id?

Same thing happening also with docubay.
When logging in TV , asking for ID password. But Jio stb providing otp based log in.
Have anyone tried docubay other than jio stb device using jio subscription ?

Same thing happening also with docubay.
When logging in TV , asking for ID password. But Jio stb providing otp based log in.
Have anyone tried docubay other than jio stb device using jio subscription ?
BTW is Sunnxt ad supported plan in jio stb?

Dir, I dont know about Sunnxt app. Never tried. As South language is not my cup of tea.
Well those freebees or bundled subscriptions r only possible to login either in their stb or app like watcho...
Recently I got watcho monthly..i was able to login lionsgate play using OTP separately..others were only working in inside app itself..

hi how do you login in to sunnxt app on other devices?
when i try to login my android tv, sunnxt app asks for mobile num or id/pwd
should i create a new account with the mobile number linked to jio fibre?
i previously had stand alone sunnxt subscription, can i connect using that or create new id?
Yes, if it's the same number, it'll work. If it doesn't, you can raise a complaint to both Sun Nxt and Jio care.

Friends, pl update is there any change in the number of devices accessible other than Jio STB for the Apps in the first post.
This will be useful for New people opting for Jio fiber with OTT Plans.

Updated no.of devices allowed for the available Apps in Jio STB.
1.SonyLiv Premium-Device Eligibility - 5 Screens available (Jio Set top box , Mobile , Desktop & Laptop)
2.Hoichoi -Device Eligibility - 5 Screens available (Jio Set top box , Mobile , Desktop & Laptop)
3.Epic On -Device Eligibility - 5 Screens available (Jio Set top box , Mobile , Desktop & Laptop)
4.Discovery+ -Device Eligibility - 5 Screens available (Jio Set top box , Mobile , Desktop & Laptop)
5.ZEE5 Premium -Device Eligibility - 5 Screens available (Jio Set top box , Mobile , Desktop & Laptop)
6.Sun Nxt -Device Eligibility - 4 Screens available (Jio Set top box , Mobile , Desktop & Laptop)

7.Disney+Hotstar -Jio STB + 1 Other Device (Mobile , Desktop & Laptop)
8.Docubay -Device Eligibility-1 Screen Jio STB
9.Jio Cinema -Device Eligibility - 1 Screen (Jio Set top box).
[Note- For the above APP's to use, launch the APP on Jio Settop box (Connected to Jio fiber net) atleast once in every recharge cycle.
Once done, you can use subscription on the other devices as well.

Accessible only through Via Jio Cinema App - Device Eligibility - 1 Screen - JioSTB

10.Voot Select and Voot kids (Jio Set top box)

Accessible only through Via Jio TV+ App - Device Eligibility - 1 Screen - JioSTB
11.Eros Now
12.Alt Balaji
13.ShemarooMe
14.LionsGate Play

Friends , kindly update no.of screens allowed for Amazo Prime Video ,Netflix , Jio Saavn and Jio Games
along with the Resolution available for the above Apps which iam not able to get in MyJio App.
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock