Lines on display of POCO F1

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 8
  • Views: Views 958

hike

Solutions
Reaction score
Hey guys I put my phone on charge when I switch it on I was surprised to found these lines on display.
I am worrying about this should I take him to service centre? What could be possible reason for it?
iXCxMm7.jpg

One of my friends also witnessed this in xiaomi phone. As per what service centre guys told screen replacement was the only option. He is just living with it for it.
More reason to avoid chinese phones whatever good they may be on specs.

The display is damaged, so the option is to change the folder. Depending on warranty you can get it done Service Centre or open market.

Does it come under warranty?
OnePlus is offering free replacements on both under warranty and out of warranty. Other brands only provide free replacements on under warranty phones.

More reason to avoid chinese phones whatever good they may be on specs.
It's not limited to Chinese phones. It's happening with Samsung and Apple phones as well.
Currently this issue is widespread on all smartphone brands. Because almost all brands use Samsung's display. It seems a huge batch of Samsung displays made during COVID times had quality control issues. Hence it's affecting all brand smartphones.
Motorola uses LG's pOLED displays. Hence you'll see less such cases.
Now Apple is also in talks with LG to provide them with Displays for their upcoming smartphones. They are slowly bringing down their dependency on Samsung by also getting displays from LG and BOE.

Although @hike bro's case seems purely due to the phone's age. It's a 6 year old phone. Right now only display is giving issues. Soon there will be issues with battery, cameras, speakers, network, and so on.

It's not limited to Chinese phones. It's happening with Samsung and Apple phones as well.
Currently this issue is widespread on all smartphone brands. Because almost all brands use Samsung's display. It seems a huge batch of Samsung displays made during COVID times had quality control issues. Hence it's affecting all brand smartphones.
Motorola uses LG's pOLED displays. Hence you'll see less such cases.
Now Apple is also in talks with LG to provide them with Displays for their upcoming smartphones. They are slowly bringing down their dependency on Samsung by also getting displays from LG and BOE.

Although @hike bro's case seems purely due to the phone's age. It's a 6 year old phone. Right now only display is giving issues. Soon there will be issues with battery, cameras, speakers, network, and so on.
Just saw same happening to a Pixel phone on reddit. This is definitely not a problem of just Chinese phones.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock