Good News Brought POCO F1 by Xiaomi for myself!

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46
  • Views: Views 6,344
Now poco 6+128gb @21990 & 8+256@26990 with 10%discount in sbi cards in flipkart

Now poco 6+128gb @21990 & 8+256@26990 with 10%discount in sbi cards in flipkart
Ya ya I know that but no SBI card no fun I got a great deal even though SBI is not my type bank. The employee are irresponsible so I don't took their Credit Card.
Just day before yesterday they refused to open a basic savings account at zero balance of my cousin. I tweeted about same and tag both RBI and SBI got response yesterday that please came open account and we are very sorry.
*Sorry for going off topic*

Ya ya I know that but no SBI card no fun I got a great deal even though SBI is not my type bank. The employee are irresponsible so I don't took their Credit Card.
Just day before yesterday they refused to open a basic savings account at zero balance of my cousin. I tweeted about same and tag both RBI and SBI got response yesterday that please came open account and we are very sorry.
*Sorry for going off topic*
But pro 10% cashback is extra on the purchase amount of poco 6+128gb @21990 & 8+256@26990

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock