Lifetime Free Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card

Finally my Amazon Pay Credit card got approved today, I had to cancel application twice as it was not going through correctly and getting stuck even before details are verified.

I reapplied yesterday and did immediate video KYC after aadhar authentication. Once they got my details it was really quick, I kind of have good CIBIL score so there were no issues with approval or documentation. Card was approved in less than 24 hours after I submitted my application though I was new to icici bank (I believe it would be instant approval for existing icici bank customers).
Finally I got my physical card deliveresd today ( though I had digital card and was using it online already)

They sent the card first to my office address without asking me :( I had to contact customer care and again request for re-dispatch to my home address.

How you got CVV?
Sign up on icici iMobile app and you should be able to see your card based on registered mobile number.

yr9rI6l.jpg

Sign up on icici iMobile app and you should be able to see your card based on registered mobile number.

yr9rI6l.jpg
for me, even login in app was not possible.

May be due to lockdown, because my KYC was done 3 days before lockdown and card was approved in April beginning.

What is the use of having Amazon pay card when the benefits are not provided. Amazon pantry and fresh sale does not include Amazon's own card in promotion
0gPpKbB.png

Sad thing.. Initially I came to know this that it will not work on flipkart,but during placing order for amazon pantry ,it also did not work on Amazon..😑

Last edited:
What is the use of having Amazon pay card when the benefits are not provided. Amazon pantry and fresh sale does not include Amazon's own card in promotion
0gPpKbB.png
It's included, isn't it? Instant discount is not there, but 5% reward points are there right?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock