Lifetime Free Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card

Bro I also got offered SBI FBB styleup card and they said if we spend 1 lakh annually then the annual charges will be waived off but not sure about their credibility.
Bro, it's a wrong info to sell their cards. None of the SBI co-branded cards have spend based annual fee waiver.
For FBB card, you'll get 2000 RP (equivalent to ₹500 FBB Gift card) after you pay the annual fee (₹590). This gift card can only be redeemed at FBB (not all Big Bazaar items).

You can add one biller (example: yearly LIC premium) and get the card LTF.
Also, there are spend based annual fee waiver depending on card variant.
I'm using credit cards since 2005 from SBI, ICICI, HDFC, CITI, Axis, UBI, Indusind but never shell out any annual fees (except SBI FBB StyleUp which don't have any fee waiver criteria).
I have added one insurance premium payment as biller (but its only an yearly premium) hope the hdfc easyemi card has become LTF. there's no method to check and confirm it right ?

Already using hdfc and sbi card ...don't have income proof.. cibil 800+ ..any tricks to get Amazon pay icici card

Are they doing video KYC for amazon pay ICICI card. I applied for this card long ago but did not complete KYC as I was not available at home when the person came for KYC completion.

Yesterday I just tried casually and it accepted request for KYC again and that too for my village address which they were not accepting previously. So I am thinking it could be video KYC, anyways it is scheduled for tomorrow and I will update on same once I have details.

Are they doing video KYC for amazon pay ICICI card. I applied for this card long ago but did not complete KYC as I was not available at home when the person came for KYC completion.

Yesterday I just tried casually and it accepted request for KYC again and that too for my village address which they were not accepting previously. So I am thinking it could be video KYC, anyways it is scheduled for tomorrow and I will update on same once I have details.
Salaried ?

Are they doing video KYC for amazon pay ICICI card.
Yes.

8WLbOUd.png

Looks like this option is available for new applications only, I just called custome care and cancelled my previous application which was pending KYC from 1 year.

I will reapply again and opt for video KYC this time.

My Amazon icici card approved yesterday (10 Nov) how to view my amazon card digital copy, I am not icici bank account holder ... Please help.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock