Lifetime Free Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card

Actually, credit limit is combined limit for all your credit cards under one customer ID. For example I've two Credit Card from Axis Bank one is Neo another one is MyZone and my credit limit is 2 lac so that is my combined credit limit for the all cards. In case I apply for new FreeCharge Axis Bank card or close one of the activated credit card then also my credit limit will be at 2 lac.
for me also, different cards from axis bank has combined credit limit. May be other banks are not doing this way

Before 2 days, I got 2 OTP SMS. I called customer care, they suggested to block card and issue new one. New card activated in iMobile app and physical card will come in next 3 days.

zIvZ8iR.png

Mine all ICICI cards limits also increased. I am having 3 Amazon pay ICICI cards and 2 normal ICICI cards. My one Amazon ICICI card limit increased to 3,70,000 and all others limit increased to 2,70,000(seperately). This is really a surprise for me. Also I received the messages for same just recently only. What a coincidence..

i also got a message that its increased. Looks like a blanket approval to increase the limits. However, I am unable to access credit card section of iMobile app to confirm. Checked with another person having ICICI card and its not working for him too

i also got a message that its increased. Looks like a blanket approval to increase the limits. However, I am unable to access credit card section of iMobile app to confirm. Checked with another person having ICICI card and its not working for him too
This is because of heavy traffic on app. They offered higher limit in bulk😂😂

Has it always been like this?
Different benefits for regular ICICI Card and Amazon Pay ICICI Card.

NrLACtQ.jpg

What's the point of this card then, if they are nerfing the benefits during sales?

Has it always been like this?
Different benefits for regular ICICI Card and Amazon Pay ICICI Card.

What's the point of this card then, if they are nerfing the benefits during sales?
Yes, They give 5 % instant and + unlimited reward points.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock