Lifetime Free Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card

Has it always been like this?
Different benefits for regular ICICI Card and Amazon Pay ICICI Card.
Yes. It has always been like this.

That's why mostly people hold two ICICI Credit Cards. One normal variant (Platinum/Coral etc.) along with the Amazon Pay card. We need to choose the correct card to grab more discounts.

During the diwali sale, some very good offer comes for regular ICICI Credit Cards. But Amazon Pay card has a capping of maximum 5% instant discount with lesser total discount limit. But you get reward points as cashback with it.

Yes, They give 5 % instant and + unlimited reward points.
Yes. It has always been like this.

That's why mostly people hold two ICICI Credit Cards. One normal variant (Platinum/Coral etc.) along with the Amazon Pay card. We need to choose the correct card to grab more discounts.

During diwali sale, some very good offer comes for regular ICICI Credit Cards. But Amazon Pay card has a capping of maximum 5% instant discount with lesser total discount limit. But you get reward points as cashback with it.
Oh! I was expecting 10% discount + 5% reward points.

Flipkart shows both 10% discount and 5% cashback (combined) on the "Get it for as low as" section of the product page. I don't know if they actually give or not. So I thought Amazon is same as well.

Oh! I was expecting 10% discount + 5% reward points.

Flipkart shows both 10% discount and 5% cashback (combined) on the "Get it for as low as" section of the product page. I don't know if they actually give or not. So I thought Amazon is same as well.
Flipkart axis too now started giving 5% instant and + reward points for Flipkart Axis credit card.

During big sales ICICI Apay works on Flipkart too so we get 10% + 1% Extra, Normally too it works sometimes.

Last edited:
For only this reason, i closed the Card. Now also Flipkart Axis doing the same.
5% unlimited cashback only in non-emi transaction.

For only this reason, i closed the Card. Now also Flipkart Axis doing the same.
5% unlimited cashback only in non-emi transaction.
But Why close a lifetime free card?

It is still a good card.

It still gives you additional reward points on with existing Amazon CB coupons like flat 50 or 100 or 200.

But Why close a lifetime free card?

It is still a good card.

It still gives you additional reward points on with existing Amazon CB coupons like flat 50 or 100 or 200.
I think it is not beneficial for me. I get groceries in the first week of month by SBI/ICICI card discounts. Generally i shop electronics item during sale. So this card is not fir me.

I am also thinking to close Flipkart card now .
All the co branded cards have stopped providing no cost emi. There was no cost emi for each items by Amazon/ Flipkart card. Which has been stopped. Only 1.5% cashback on emis.

I think it is not beneficial for me. I get groceries in the first week of month by SBI/ICICI card discounts. Generally i shop electronics item during sale. So this card is not fir me.

I am also thinking to close Flipkart card now .
All the co branded cards have stopped providing no cost emi. There was no cost emi for each items by Amazon/ Flipkart card. Which has been stopped. Only 1.5% cashback on emis.
But I like to buy groceries on Amazon Fresh with the weekend offer as it gives you Rs200 Cb on 1500 and you get an additional 5 per cent on ICICI Amazon pay card and it also gets combines with some other CB offer so minimum you get discount between 18-23% compared to 10-12% on instant discounts that too you have to shop of more than 2000-2500.

I got the Amazon Pay ICICI card yesterday but I dont know the card number. How to get the card number?

I have checked on IMobile app the card is not showing there.

I got the Amazon Pay ICICI card yesterday but I dont know the card number. How to get the card number?

I have checked on IMobile app the card is not showing there.
If its generated, it would be automatically updated on both Amazon and imobile.. May be wait for a day.. I recently got Replacement card with new CC number for some reason, it was immediately once I got the mail.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock