Lifetime Free Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card

Should I apply for Amazon icici credit card? I have one sbi card and one flipkart axis Bank credit card

Should I apply for Amazon icici credit card? I have one sbi card and one flipkart axis Bank credit card
Yes, you can apply. It is a lifetime free card and provides good benefits, if you are an Amazon Prime user. I think this card along with the Flipkart axis bank card, SBI card and HDFC card should suffice all the shopping needs (Online and Offline) and avail all the different benefits.

Yes, you can apply. It is a lifetime free card and provides good benefits, if you are an Amazon Prime user. I think this card along with the Flipkart axis bank card, SBI card and HDFC card should suffice all the shopping needs (Online and Offline) and avail all the different benefits.
I already applied and today I received video call at 11.30 AM and my credit card generated 2 pm today. Card show at Amazon app and I received cash back 600 rs at Amazon pay balance

I have received credit card limit 80,000 and 8000 cash withdrawal limit . Very good card.
ICICI called me and said I will received my card 7 - 8 days
In axis flipkart credit card is very difficult in use. Many times it is not working at POS. Also not showing at flipkart app and axis mobile app. I think I should surrender after sometime.
Also thinking that I will surrender my sbi simply click card and order for paytm sbi credit card

Did any representative came to your office or home for physically verify?
No. I got Only video calling. After 2 hours I got one more voice call. Only 4 hours I got my credit card information and get Virtually card at ICICI app and amazon automatically add my card details at Amazon. Very fast service

No. I got Only video calling. After 2 hours I got one more voice call. Only 4 hours I got my credit card information and get Virtually card at ICICI app and amazon automatically add my card details at Amazon. Very fast service
i got only schedule KYC option and on schedule KYC page, it's showing sorry No representative at your current location. we are trying to add more city . I didn't get any video KYC option and the status showing like this
NxQQXC2.png

i got only schedule KYC option and on schedule KYC page, it's showing sorry No representative at your current location. we are trying to add more city . I didn't get any video KYC option and the status showing like this
NxQQXC2.png
You should call or twit to ICICI bank

Very good card . I changed my credit card billing date . I applied credit card 25 Oct 2021 And I got physical card 30 Oct 2021

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock