Lifetime Free Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card

Whoa! I was not aware of this. No discounts on Flipkart using Amazon pay "ICICI" card, even if the offer is for ICICI Credit Cards? Thats savage. Thanks for the info, though.
The same is applicable for Paytm Citi Credit card.
You won't get Citi card specific offers on Amazon & Flipkart if you have this card.

Whoa! I was not aware of this. No discounts on Flipkart using Amazon pay "ICICI" card, even if the offer is for ICICI Credit Cards? Thats savage. Thanks for the info, though.
Right. But you can get in other sites like AJIO.

The same is applicable for Paytm Citi Credit card.
You won't get Citi card specific offers on Amazon & Flipkart if you have this card.
Yes Bro Right offers on citi doesn't work on paytm first card but it is also not mentioned in the offers that not applicable for paytm first cards..

Bro Someone Please Please Help Me. Today I’ve got this mail from HDFC. Is this pre-approved credit card offer? Please see the below image.

Screenshot-20201014-204729.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Bro Someone Please Please Help Me. Today I’ve got this mail from HDFC. Is this pre-approved credit card offer? Please see the below image.

Screenshot-20201014-204729.png
Yes, HDFC generously rolling out these offers.
You can take my words, HDFC credit card is the best out there.
Also, after applying (and uploading all the documents), you'll get your e-card instantly which you can use right away.

Yes, HDFC generously rolling out these offers.
You can take my words, HDFC credit card is the best out there.
Also, after applying (and uploading all the documents), you'll get your e-card instantly which you can use right away.
yes, i also got this offer from HDFC for my wife's account, applied and got the instant card. its the EasyEMI card, i am not sure whether they have activated as lifetime free as they offered. dont know how to check this and confirm

I tried to apply for lifetime free hdfc card. At the last step they were asking to select any three options to claim lifetime free offer. Either add some billers for autopay or some other options, then only the card will be free. Didnt expect so many terms and conditions to keep it free

I tried to apply for lifetime free hdfc card. At the last step they were asking to select any three options to claim lifetime free offer. Either add some billers for autopay or some other options, then only the card will be free. Didnt expect so many terms and conditions to keep it free
I faced same situation like you. My preferred banker didn't tell the Smart Pay or Hiller addition condition. I proceeded with the application and found out at the last step.

If we don't add billers, yearly charges are upto 2500. Lol.

I faced same situation like you. My preferred banker didn't tell the Smart Pay or Hiller addition condition. I proceeded with the application and found out at the last step.

If we don't add billers, yearly charges are upto 2500. Lol.
You can add one biller (example: yearly LIC premium) and get the card LTF.
Also, there are spend based annual fee waiver depending on card variant.
I'm using credit cards since 2005 from SBI, ICICI, HDFC, CITI, Axis, UBI, Indusind but never shell out any annual fees (except SBI FBB StyleUp which don't have any fee waiver criteria).

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock