Lifetime Free Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card

One doubt. Now I have both ICICI platinum and ICICI Amazon pay card. I first got the platinum, followed by the Amazon card.

If I want to discontinue the ICICI platinum card, will there be any impact on the ICICI Amazon pay card?
No, bro.
You can close the Platinum card by calling customer care.
You can also choose to keep the card for getting benefits during card specific discounts. Beleive, the card is LTF (Life Time Free).

One doubt. Now I have both ICICI platinum and ICICI Amazon pay card. I first got the platinum, followed by the Amazon card.

If I want to discontinue the ICICI platinum card, will there be any impact on the ICICI Amazon pay card?
Keep the other card. When Flipkart runs the instant discount offer on ICICI cards, they don't allow Amazon pay ICICI card to avail it. You need the normal one.

amazon pay ICICI bank credit card
iam getting option to apply
are there any hidden charges for this card?
any monthly charges /maintenance charges?
i dont have any ICICI card previously

Is there any interlink between amazon prime member ship and this amazon-icici card?
i mean my prime membership expired.do i need to renew subscription prime membership to apply this ?

Last edited:
amazon pay ICICI bank credit card
iam getting option to apply
are there any hidden charges for this card?
any monthly charges /maintenance charges?
i dont have any ICICI card previously
No hidden charges.
No monthly charges or maintenance charges.
It's 100% LTF (Lifetime Free).
But remember to pay your dues within due dates, else you'll be penalized heavily.

Is there any interlink between amazon prime member ship and this amazon-icici card?
i mean my prime membership expired.do i need to renew subscription prime membership to apply this ?
No there is not any interlink between amazon prime membership and amazon pay ICICI card. It is not mandatory to renew your prime membership to apply this credit card but non prime members will get only 3% cashback on shopping from amazon and prime members will get 5% cashback on shopping from amazon, that's the only difference.

Keep the other card. When Flipkart runs the instant discount offer on ICICI cards, they don't allow Amazon pay ICICI card to avail it. You need the normal one.
Whoa! I was not aware of this. No discounts on Flipkart using Amazon pay "ICICI" card, even if the offer is for ICICI Credit Cards? Thats savage. Thanks for the info, though.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock