Lifetime Free Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card

Sorry To Say But I don't agree. You don't know the real benefits of amazon pay ICICI card thats why you are saying this. I have 3 amazon pay ICICI cards with 3 separate prime accounts and I have earned a lot even beyond ur imagination..
I know people are buying Amazon GV 5% discount and selling it @3% with 2% profit.

There's a big benefit using this card in ANY fuel station. Irrespective of the transaction value, you'll get ₹10 cashback mentioned as 'Reversal of fuel surcharge'. Tried with as low as ₹50 transaction (multiple times). You'll be charged 1% extra plus GST sometimes.

Last edited:
Here's the last two fuel transactions. In the ₹200 transaction, I was charged extra 1.18%, in ₹300, it's 1%. In both transactions, got flat ₹10 cashback. Also note, you won't get any Amazon pay cashback like all other transactions (@ 1%).
BO9UPad.jpg

Last edited:
I already have hdfc money back credit card ..but I need to Amazon pay icici ☹️ last time they rejected me

Here's the last two fuel transactions. In the ₹200 transaction, I was charged extra 1.18%, in ₹300, it's 1%. In both transactions, got flat ₹10 cashback. Also note, you won't get any Amazon pay cashback like all other transactions (@ 1%).
BO9UPad.jpg
But Earlier I got 1% cashback on fuel transactions too but received only 2.25 Rs. reversal of fuel surcharge.

I already have hdfc money back credit card ..but I need to Amazon pay icici ☹ last time they rejected me
Bro I'm telling you the easiest way to get Amazon Pay card.
First apply for a ICICI Platinum credit card with your HDFC card by card to card basis. If your HDFC card limit is 1 lac ICICI will easily approve your card. Then use that platinum card for 4 month after 3 statement generated then apply for Amazon Pay card from Amazon. Just put your old ICICI card details and your Amazon Pay card number will be generated instantly. After few hours you can see your new card in iMobile app.

Bro I'm telling you the easiest way to get Amazon Pay card.
First apply for a ICICI Platinum credit card with your HDFC card by card to card basis. If your HDFC card limit is 1 lac ICICI will easily approve your card. Then use that platinum card for 4 month after 3 statement generated then apply for Amazon Pay card from Amazon. Just put your old ICICI card details and your Amazon Pay card number will be generated instantly. After few hours you can see your new card in iMobile app.
Thank you bro 🙏 my limit is 40k, so I doubt ...will see what gonna happen

One doubt. Now I have both ICICI platinum and ICICI Amazon pay card. I first got the platinum, followed by the Amazon card.

If I want to discontinue the ICICI platinum card, will there be any impact on the ICICI Amazon pay card?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock