FA Cup Season 2022-2023

somnath chakraborty

Contributor
Reaction score
Liverpool draw at Anfield against Wolves
Now next match will happen at wolves home ground

Coz from this season if any team failed to win or end up in a draw instead of extra time reply will be happen in oponent team ground

The three non-league sides of the #EmiratesFACup remain in the competition, as Wrexham AFC booked their place in the fourth round whilst Boreham Wood Football Club and Chesterfield FC earned replays 👏

What a farce from VAR and the referee's interpretation of laws in the liverpool game.I can't believe Salah's goal was given.
Yes last disallowed goal also controversy
But salah goal as per commentary team was genuine as ball touched diffender then salah out into net but ball before touching deffender salah was in offside position but as per commentators now rule changed hemce goal of salah not disallowed

Yes last disallowed goal also controversy
But salah goal as per commentary team was genuine as ball touched diffender then salah out into net but ball before touching deffender salah was in offside position but as per commentators now rule changed hemce goal of salah not disallowed
Rule says that Salah's goal should have stood only when the defender i.e Totti makes any deliberate attempt to play the ball.In this case Totti tries to head the ball only because he knows that Salah is behind but whether this is onside or not he doesn't know.It was purely subjective call which the onfield referee Madley and VAR Mike Dean both got wrong.

Rule says that Salah's goal should have stood only when the defender i.e Totti makes any deliberate attempt to play the ball.In this case Totti tries to head the ball only because he knows that Salah is behind but whether this is onside or not he doesn't know.It was purely subjective call which the onfield referee Madley and VAR Mike Dean both got wrong.
There was an exact same scenario in last year's UCL final, but then Benzema's goal was disallowed...

Mancity / Chelsea will face oxford / arsenal in round 4th of fa cup

z4vgl2v.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock