OTF Exclusive Arsenal are the Champions of FA Cup 2020

ubaAWIr.jpg

18Ow1N8.jpg

arsenal won fa cup beat chelsea by 2-1. arsenal won fa cup record 14th time

with this win arsenal now qualified for uefa europa league season 2020 - 2021

Last edited:
Anthony Taylor was on drugs today or what?He made a mess of the decisions and i think the only role of VAR in English football is to justify the wrongdoings of the referee on pitch.I don't know how Anthony Taylor will sleep tonight with the kind of game he had.But guess what he will be back next ssn. to screw some other team.

I thought Referee in ISL are worst. But then EPL and FA cup came. Whatever i am happy about that first goal. London is blue💙

I thought Referee in ISL are worst. But then EPL and FA cup came. Whatever i am happy about that first goal. London is blue💙
I don't watch ISL but trust me in general La Liga refs are worst.However,unlike PL the team directors can speak against the bad decisions and ref's committee sends representatives to explain the on pitch ref's decisions to teams .However,the incompetent prick that leads PL ref's association i.e Mike Riley is too arrogant to do so.Going by accounts of PL managers,he doesn't bothers to explain them the decisions.IMO a league such as PL watched by millions across globe needs better refereeing standards and transparency.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock