La Liga Season 2021-2022 News & Updates

atletico madrid jursey
oMuBV2B.png

i8xlXyr.jpg

Source

great after star and siny another one in fray of sports rights ❤❤

so sony must be thinking of go for ligue 1 rights depending on transfer of cr7 whether he go ligue 1 or not
Great news indeed but i hope they launch a dedicated sports channel rather than mixing music,movie and sports in 1 platform.But again Sony also started telecasting Cricket in same manner.I also suspect they will try to promote voot through this given lack of content on the platform

Great news indeed but i hope they launch a dedicated sports channel rather than mixing music,movie and sports in 1 platform.But again Sony also started telecasting Cricket in same manner.I also suspect they will try to promote voot through this given lack of content on the platform
That ain't happening. Intention here was only to get the digital rights at first place. This is more or less was meant to push towards Jio Fiber as JioTV+ will be also streaming the matches. Voot is a secondary player here.

Intention here was only to get the digital rights at first place.
This is like the FB/Sony deal where some 80 matches were on TV and all other matches were on FB..... and with this deal more than 2/3rd matches will be only available via Jiotv or Voot select.

That ain't happening. Intention here was only to get the digital rights at first place. This is more or less was meant to push towards Jio Fiber as JioTV+ will be also streaming the matches. Voot is a secondary player here.
Are Jio should 1st start giving connections then it should think about money.At the moment in Bangalore atleast it seems that they are only digging digging and not offering any new connections in newly dugged areas

Jio TV is available for Jio Fiber users? Like on TV?

This is like the FB/Sony deal where some 80 matches were on TV and all other matches were on FB..... and with this deal more than 2/3rd matches will be only available via Jiotv or Voot select.
I meant this deal was meant to attract fiber user. They also have a deal with Star for BCCI's matches for Jio TV. TV is secondary for these sports deals.
Are Jio should 1st start giving connections then it should think about money.At the moment in Bangalore atleast it seems that they are only digging digging and not offering any new connections in newly dugged areas
I live in a smaller city. Here in my area they have completed two years back.
Jio TV is available for Jio Fiber users? Like on TV?
Yes, it available. If you don't have Jio Fiber. You can watch on Voot. Just like you did with EFL.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock