Carabao Cup (EFL) Season 2021-2022 | News & Updates

Seriously bro
Var decision made our only goal into no goal.
You may argue Lukaku one was 5ough decision but his arm made bkundder and yes Keita should saw maybe red maybe yellow card and yes Elliott should got yellow card for his unnecessary provoking but I think Thomas should not replaced afcon cup champions goal keeper in that way he could put pressure on Salah by remind him last penalty blunder tragedy

Seriously bro
Var decision made our only goal into no goal.
You may argue Lukaku one was 5ough decision but his arm made bkundder and yes Keita should saw maybe red maybe yellow card and yes Elliott should got yellow card for his unnecessary provoking but I think Thomas should not replaced afcon cup champions goal keeper in that way he could put pressure on Salah by remind him last penalty blunder tragedy
"May be yellow" :biggrin: . Your only goal was no goal because it was offside. Lukaku was not offside. And Keita should have got Red card for that.

Penalty shoot out video
Source

1geqyR2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock