Breaking La Liga 2019-20 Season | Discussion , Results and Updates

• Thread starter pramain
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 256
  • Views: Views 20,622
bro i think but not sure if neymar sign either real Madrid or Barcelona then sony might go all out for buying rights because of trp and if they show last year type then it is loss for football fan's @Dipjyoti Roy bro serie a rights with sony network

Screenshot-20190725-160423.png
Screenshot-20190725-160410.png

@pramain bro any news about la liga broadcast rights is it still with sony ? i asked you because in above picture only la liga missing so i asked

i even saw this tonight while watching audi cup.
btw it must be Serie A not la liga because Serie A starts end of August

i even saw this tonight while watching audi cup.
btw it must be Serie A not la liga because Serie A starts end of August
I saw La Liga Santender logo. I notice it as it was on the end.

I saw La Liga Santender logo. I notice it as it was on the end.

Hmmm i think bigger worry is Sony having only TEN2 reserved for football, cricket will take over Six and TEN1 for future period. Let's see if they manage telecast properly incase other channels r free. Sony ESPN is on way out too.

Personally i think too many HD sports channels r total waste of resources, rather there should be required SD channels and HD ones must have only content with wider appeal

Hmmm i think bigger worry is Sony having only TEN2 reserved for football, cricket will take over Six and TEN1 for future period. Let's see if they manage telecast properly incase other channels r free. Sony ESPN is on way out too.

Personally i think too many HD sports channels r total waste of resources, rather there should be required SD channels and HD ones must have only content with wider appeal
Sony ESPN is listed among the broadcasters airing next year's Olympics. Too many sports channels is waste anyway when you don't have much live sports to simulcast. Ten 1 airs WWE all day. ESPN airs random things. I didn't bother subscribing other channels as it's useless to watch repeats.

don't know why sony bought right for serie a
la liga is more competitive than serie a who are the people love watch juventus won every year la liga is more thriling until last match we don't know who won league and almost diffrent champions star studded league

la liga is more competitive than serie a who are the people love watch juventus won every year la liga is more thriling until last match we don't know who won league and almost diffrent champions star studded league

Somnath bhai please do crowd funding and provide them money to invest in buying rights, they will even bring telecast of ice skating or hockey if there r adequate funds. Problem in India is each individual wants something but as things stand broadcasters cannot fulfill all of it.

U can try writing to concerned leagues to tie up with DTH providers here and give a PPV service channel for such events. I was once considering giving this idea to Tata Sky, who knows if this would have materialised as such initiatives require hardly any investment. Service Channels require no permission and operators / event organizers can have simple revenue sharing agreement . This is much better than losing out on revenue or audience by not being able to sell rights thus having black out

Nothing beats Premier League. I tried watching La Liga and Serie A on multiple occasions but i always end up sleepy even during important matches. The reason is simply the boring commentary. The production quality of EPL is unmatched. It's not about the players for me atleast. Serie A now has decent commentary. They get the same EPL guys to do it and last season was more enjoyable thanks to that. La Liga's commentary is a joke.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock