Breaking FC Barcelona the champion of La Liga 2018-19 | News & Updates

• Thread starter Raja
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 283
  • Views: Views 29,307
Then ,we expect FB TV from FB, soon?
Don't know about it but La Liga should have given TV rights to some TV Broadcaster not Facebook. Facebook is digital platform so should have digital rights only. They could have stop Sony to put La Liga matches on SonyLIV. At one hand La Liga wants to grow fan base in Asia but have given rights to Facebook. Streaming on good internet is still a dream in this part of the world while access to TV is easier and accessible to many.

Don't know about it but La Liga should have given TV rights to some TV Broadcaster not Facebook. Facebook is digital platform so should have digital rights only. They could have stop Sony to put La Liga matches on SonyLIV. At one hand La Liga wants to grow fan base in Asia but have given rights to Facebook. Streaming on good internet is still a dream in this part of the world while access to TV is easier and accessible to many.
I think in India most football like states, WB and Kerala. I sad about this , in our country become a fan there is advertisements also. If we become a soccer fan it automatically in our blood. Not to say any....

matchday 33 results
IMG-20190421-021811.jpg
FB-IMG-15557934788420649.jpg

standings
IMG-20190421-022222.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock