Discussion Koo - India's Twitter alternate

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 44
  • Views: Views 6,417
It doesn't looks like a bug, I have tried with different browsers in incognito. If this page कू ऐप - द वॉइस ऑफ़ इंडिया। भारतीय भाषाओं में। is opening then some accounts are followed, click on any profile appearing in that feed and you should see Unfollow button.
Yes, there is some issue if not bug, which shows many of the handles with 'Followed' status even when you are not registered/logged in and browsing the feed. I have found this issue around two months ago when Koo app was a new trend.

ttHEUs4.jpg

And he is discussing about it on Twitter, their competing platform which is already banned in that country 😂
Source

As in screenshot posted above only a little more than headline in visible, here is article source to read it

They need to fill the void of twitter in countries like China, North Korea and Cuba. These countries desperately needs Koo.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock