Discussion Koo - India's Twitter alternate

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 44
  • Views: Views 6,423
Hopefully all these people leave Twitter soon and it becomes clean again

Go!
They wont leave. The world wont adapt to Koo. Even if it is successful, it will still be an Indian regional platform. So important politicians, personalities and celebrities will prefer Twitter for global reach. Koo is already becoming an eco chamber for hardcore RW nuts. I mean they wanted Koo's tick button to be saffron colour :biggrin:. Hopefully twitter will become cleaner in regards to hate speeches and fake news. We have to see how impartial Koo will be.

Last edited:
Actor Kangana Ranaut has hinted that she might quit Twitter soon, and move to 'homegrown' app, Koo. Kangana has faced multiple account restrictions recently, and has had certain tweets removed for violating Twitter guidelines. Her sister Rangoli Chandel's account remains permanently suspended for promoting hate speech.

Kangana Ranaut threatens to quit Twitter; some say good riddance, others want to leave with her
She should stop threatening and quit already! Such a malicious lady.

Last edited:
If you open Koo for first time without logging in you will still have a proper news feed and by default some selected accounts are followed too for that feed, I wonder on what criteria people are followed or left unfollowed by default for unregistered users 🤔

cXB3DpG.jpg

0CfcP6i.jpg

YxgqyFx.jpg

qx2xWH8.jpg

If you open Koo for first time without logging in you will still have a proper news feed and by default some selected accounts are followed too for that feed, I wonder on what criteria people are followed or left unfollowed by default for unregistered users 🤔

cXB3DpG.jpg

0CfcP6i.jpg

YxgqyFx.jpg

qx2xWH8.jpg
Not happened with me, may be you got it by bug. Refresh it might resolved.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock