Sad News Kathua rape-murder case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not the center job only, State Govt can also bring such law as Criminal law falls under Concurrent list of constitution so law can be made by any Govt, center or state. Many BJP ruled states already did that. What is Non BJP states like kerala doing ?
I don't know why u r so much angry if somebody speaks something against BJP Govt
Don't always praise a govt. A Govt must be criticised too..

Nd yes State govt can also do that. Even Kerala can do that.
Instead of bringing the law in each state where BJP is ruled, why not BJP can implement the law in the whole country.
It should be time consuming and in a sense easier than implementing it in each state separately.

I don't know why u r so much angry if somebody speaks something against BJP Govt
Don't always praise a govt. A Govt must be criticised too..

Nd yes State govt can also do that. Even Kerala can do that.
Instead of bringing the law in each state where BJP is ruled, why not BJP can implement the law in the whole country.
It should be time consuming and in a sense easier than implementing it in each state separately.

Angry ! Nope, you will never see me angry even if anyone bash me, try it. But I am a strong supporter of Govt whether Congress or BP, Strong believer of 2 party political system ;)

It's a policy to give States more freedom about how they rule their states. It's also the same reason why center allocate more funds 42% to States unlike before 2014 when it was 32. These thing never reported widely before so nobody felt a law for whole India still few states felt so they implemented it. Now after this incident center has promised to bring a law asap. As there is no law till now so all blame should go to center is not correct State also should take equal blame, that's what i was saying.

I have a seen the pics of innocent asifa, very felt to see them, rape cases are rising every day in India, this is very bad time for india, i have a very sad to say people's are forgotten the humanity and the rules of nature, morever to prevent crime, the government should have some powerful rules to not dare to repeat this crime.

The thread has gone off-topic. @Sarkar and @Jithin91, please don't deviate. The thread is about how people are sparing the rapists-cum-murderers of a tiny flower just because they are Hindus like them.

Last edited:
The thread has gone off-topic. @Sarkar and @Jithin91, please don't deviate. The thread is about how people are sparing the rapists-cum-murderers of a tiny flower just because they are Hindus like them.

What should we say then ? Shall we discuss about how to Kill a hindu rapist ? or discuss like different punishment methodology present in Arabian countries ? and which one will be appropriate for him ?

We are talking about bring child protection law which is not present in J&K state but is present in other states. How is it offtopic ?

Angry ! Nope, you will never see me angry even if anyone bash me, try it. But I am a strong supporter of Govt whether Congress or BP, Strong believer of 2 party political system ;)

It's a policy to give States more freedom about how they rule their states. It's also the same reason why center allocate more funds 42% to States unlike before 2014 when it was 32. These thing never reported widely before so nobody felt a law for whole India still few states felt so they implemented it. Now after this incident center has promised to bring a law asap. As there is no law till now so all blame should go to center is not correct State also should take equal blame, that's what i was saying.
Before 2014 there are central sponsored scheme & central scheme but now only CSS.
Earlier centre state contribution were in ration 90:10,80:20,70:30,60:40.
But after 2014 it is 60:40 or 50:50 or scheme totally closed and all those 42% are the total money collected from the state.
So in fact states are in severe loss and Union Govt. is highlighting 42% as they are doing fever to the states.

that can be done in all scenarios.
Including all criminal activities.
By not protecting those accused.

By issuing a simple ordinance for death sentence for rapists.

Tell the govt to bring ordinance which are useful for people.
Are you not an Indian ? If you are and you have the same right as I enjoy then why can't you tell yourself and asking me to do so ?
I replied for this. I didn't ask u tell to the govt.

In a normal sense i asked, if govt can bring an ordinance for this, then why not for that..
It's not the center job only, State Govt can also bring such law as Criminal law falls under Concurrent list of constitution so law can be made by any Govt, center or state. Many BJP ruled states already did that. If all laws needs to be made by Center alone then why do we vote for State election and choose State Govt ? What is Non NDA states like kerala doing ?
Now It is time for Modi to take control of their party leaders.
None of these posts mention 'child protection law', so it wasn't obvious to me. My apologies.

None of these posts mention 'child protection law', so it wasn't obvious to me. My apologies.
Actually the posts was not orginated in this thread.
the posts were from other thread, chipsets on stbs.

Before 2014 there are central sponsored scheme & central scheme but now only CSS.
Earlier centre state contribution were in ration 90:10,80:20,70:30,60:40.
But after 2014 it is 60:40 or 50:50 or scheme totally closed and all those 42% are the total money collected from the state.
So in fact states are in severe loss and Union Govt. is highlighting 42% as they are doing fever to the states.

Absolutely bro. Any money collected as tax will always be from States. (y)

So states should have more freedom to choose how will they spend their monetary share which was not possible in earlier

Your quoted post contain difference of punishment laws for rapist in various states and central law. That's what we were talking. You can clearly read the 1-4 replies which you have quoted. Only 5th quote is off topic by piinku bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock