Jokes of The Day 😁

• Thread starter Thread starter Jenitkumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,184
  • Views Views: Views 531,045
This is 100% true story. Today I went out for getting groceries. So there was a huge fight. Apparently some guy bought hair colour for moustache at noon. After showering the colour came off. He went back at evening to argue with the shopkeeper and was forcing me to confirm that the colour came off. Since I could see some grey hair. I had to agree. And the shopkeeper had to give him another packet for free.

UDIBiBJ.jpg

You shouldn't have shared it, that's not a joke

Source
I know bro i watched few videos related to coronavirus on Facebook and YouTube but this is not that my fault people of china eating many bad things that's why they are suffering from this virus i will post that video in other thread

I know bro i watched few videos related to coronavirus on Facebook and YouTube but this is not that my fault people of china eating many bad things that's why they are suffering from this virus i will post that video in other thread
Dear Brother we have a bad habit of framing our assumptions from 'Particular to General.' When we say "People of China", it is a very broad term, means we are labeling all the people of China as such. Whereas it is not true at all. Similar to India, Chinia also have many types of people in many parts of that country.
I know the video you are talking about, but hold your opinion till you see some videos from India where some communities eats rats and all that stuff. This does not mean "All Indians" are such. You must be well aware that, there are certain regions in India which prefer Dog Meat to other types of meat, this does not mean all "Indians" eat Dog Meat.
Brother, what I am trying to convey is, lets not try tie (label) all people with one rope. I have many good friends in China and am well aware of their culture. They are quite similar to India in many ways.

Back
Top Bottom