OTF Exclusive JioTV launches AndroidTV app with All Star Channels

Yes bro me too facing this issue.. All channels are showing black screen only.. no channels are coming.. ANy one can give solution.. or all jio tv users facing the sam eissue in tv?
yes bro past 3 days not working

We can use mobile jio tv kahich can be sirf with house toggle app for dire tv stick. But i am not sure as that is outdated version of app. Sonwane can give a try.

Mod Note: Don't share Illegal apps here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jiotv launches Android tv app..
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jio.media.stb.jiotv

But it is not available in our country or they restricted to beta and private testing maybe..

Now it's a boom for airtel Internet tv users, Sony Android tv users and other Google Android TV users

I have uploaded the apk for the users

JioTV (Android TV) 1.0.4 APK Download by Reliance Jio Digital Services Pvt. Ltd. - APKMirror

Click above link, and download the apk.. Store that apk in any pen drive and connect to your android tv and open es file Explorer and install the apk :)

It has all channels of jio except star India channels, which usually redirect to hotstar for channels like star Sports etc ..
Here the channel count is 506 I think..
In mobile app it is 529😁
Bro,it is showing app not installed on es file explorer on trying installing it through es file..help

It's easy to hardcode your pass and email as said by Aditya.

Easiest way I could find is this.

1. Download "Apk Easy Tool 1.51 Portable" and look if you fulfill all the requirements for the software. e.g Java.
  2. Launch the software.
  3. Point to original APK in the software and below you have manu big buttons like DECOMPLIE and COMPILE, click on Decompile. Do NOT close the Apk easy tool.
  4. You will find the decompiled APK in "1-Decompiled APKs" folder. Go to >res>layout>fragment_login.xml
  5. Open fragment_login.xml file and replace amit's username and password with your details.
  6. Save the XML file.
  7. Go back to the software and Click on Compile.
  8. Your compiled file will be available in "2-Recompiled APKs" folder.
  9. Transfer to your android box and install. DONE!!!
Hope you guys find it useful. and thanks to Mr. Ambani. Looking forward to the official launch next month.
liked your post. I am able to transfer to the Android tv box and changed the userid and password as you specified. Thanks. But some star channels are not working like Star Plus HD, Star plus,star movies,star movies HD,star movies select,star gold. It's giving black screen. Is there any way to decrease the time taken to change the channels.

I have used APK from first page, Is there any other APK which should be used to view Star Channels.

Thanks
Mm

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock