OTF Exclusive JioTV launches AndroidTV app with All Star Channels

• Thread starter Thread starter Akhil D
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 395
  • Views Views: Views 156,827
@skvignesh15 i cannot message either, I created the account the moment I posted my customized app. You can email me to start a convo. My email is the same as my username, and is situated at gmail. Goodluck

It's easy to hardcode your pass and email as said by Aditya.

Easiest way I could find is this.

1. Download "Apk Easy Tool 1.51 Portable" and look if you fulfill all the requirements for the software. e.g Java.
  2. Launch the software.
  3. Point to original APK in the software and below you have manu big buttons like DECOMPLIE and COMPILE, click on Decompile. Do NOT close the Apk easy tool.
  4. You will find the decompiled APK in "1-Decompiled APKs" folder. Go to >res>layout>fragment_login.xml
  5. Open fragment_login.xml file and replace amit's username and password with your details.
  6. Save the XML file.
  7. Go back to the software and Click on Compile.
  8. Your compiled file will be available in "2-Recompiled APKs" folder.
  9. Transfer to your android box and install. DONE!!!
Hope you guys find it useful. and thanks to Mr. Ambani. Looking forward to the official launch next month.

Already told everything in the post #233

Download Original JioTV (AndroidTV) apk file, modify it following the instructions I gave, then install the modified apk to your Android Box (transfer it via FTP, Pen drive, Drive, whatever suits you).

Install apps2fire app in ur Android phone then download jio Android TV app from apkmirror.com run apps2 fire app then download jio TV apk to ur fire TV then download es file explorer in fire TV appstore open it and go to favourites in downloads u will see the newly downloaded jio TV all install it and enjoy
Its working.

Download Original JioTV (AndroidTV) apk file, modify it following the instructions I gave, then install the modified apk to your Android Box (transfer it via FTP, Pen drive, Drive, whatever suits you).
Yes for me too. Wasted lot of time in googling the solution, Only your solution worked. Thanks a ton :)

Is there any option to watch few mins back vedios from live TV like in mobile ??
Also previous episode is not working properly for few channels. Any idea how to fix it ?

Back
Top Bottom