OTF Exclusive JioTV launches AndroidTV app with All Star Channels

• Thread starter Thread starter Akhil D
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 395
  • Views Views: Views 156,826
Anyone experiencing problem on android box. For me it gets stuck after 2 seconds of playing time. I tried hd channrls of sony sport

It is working fine for me. Infact clarity of channels increased by a huge margin. Looks like it is using hevc compression

I am using it on Firestick but the app disappears when i power off and power on Firestick again... But it still installed and not launching..

Mr. Amit Jain has changed his password! and you have to mod the apk. Is anybody accessed next version of this app ?

Oh no. Amit Jain ne dokha dediya (Amit Jain betrayed us all). Did anyone try with personal jio number and password? I will check after going home

I tried and it works guys.. I used my email address (not phone number) as jio login id and and password. someone try with phone number and confirm please

Its working with jio id n password. But its too irritating to login each time we wish to watch. Can someone mod it so we dnt have to enter id pass each time.

I have modded apk and put my user id and password. Its working. You can also do using apk editor app.

Meanwhile am expecting updated version of the app. Is there anybody has updated app with voice search enabled and other options. As of now there are very limited options in this version.

Back
Top Bottom