JioFiber launches new entertainment bundles for Postpaid subscribers

• Thread starter Esmail
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 35
  • Views: Views 7,521
The 14 apps include
Disney+ Hotstar, Zee5, Sonyliv, Voot, Sunnxt, Discovery+, Hoichoi, Altbalaji, ErosNow, Lionsgate, ShemarooMe, Universal+, Voot Kids, JioCinema
How many among these are available in that 6 Apps plan?

Here, Tata Fiber offers non sense for ₹299 with atleast ₹153 extra for DTH.
I'm hoping for Airtel to partner with more OTT platforms for the Xstreme app, and maybe launch basic, standard and premium tiers based on the number and type of OTTs. The benefit with Xstream is that you can get a standalone app for the smart tv instead of forcing the user to get an android STB separately.

How many among these are available in that 6 Apps plan?
0Ez8BIb.jpg

Last edited:
i have seen in my area

such postpaid banner and connectioon being installed by technician in montg of Feb2022.
however he was clueless that STB deposit is required or not.

main advantage of postpaid is after you finished initial 6/12 months jio raise advancd rental bill of say rs399 plan payable within 10 days

if not paid, line wont suspended like bsnl, instead it will remain on with unlimited 1mbps speed, so that atleast you can pay via online mode and incoming calls working.

The Jio Fiber connection is at my patents' house. From what I can remember, here are some details for anyone who is interested in Jio Fiber.

Subscription Details:

1) Hotstar VIP (old hotstar plan)

I believe this could be watched in at least one more device in addition to the Jio STB. It comes with advertisements. I believe this plan is exclusive to Jio Fiber. I don't think they offer even the new Super plan (watchable in any 2 devices at a time). An important thing to note is that this CANNOT BE UPGRADED to Hotstar Premium by paying the difference. It is because Jio has some kind of deal with Hotstar, wherein the plan is internally auto renewed every month. For example, even if we go for a 1 year Jio Fiber plan, we will still only get "1 month x 12 times" and not an yearly Hotstar plan. And Hotstar allows upgrading of ONLY yearly plans.

2) Netflix Basic can be upgraded to Standard or Premium by paying the difference. The amount is 150/month for Standard and 300/month for Premium.

3) Amazon Prime 1 year subscription can be availed free of cost ONLY ONCE in a connection's lifetime. From the 2nd year, we have to buy it ourselves.

The Jio Fiber connection is at my patents' house. From what I can remember, here are some details for anyone who is interested in Jio Fiber.

Subscription Details:

1) Hotstar VIP (old hotstar plan)

I believe this could be watched in at least one more device in addition to the Jio STB. It comes with advertisements. I believe this plan is exclusive to Jio Fiber. I don't think they offer even the new Super plan (watchable in any 2 devices at a time). An important thing to note is that this CANNOT BE UPGRADED to Hotstar Premium by paying the difference. It is because Jio has some kind of deal with Hotstar, wherein the plan is internally auto renewed every month. For example, even if we go for a 1 year Jio Fiber plan, we will still only get "1 month x 12 times" and not an yearly Hotstar plan. And Hotstar allows upgrading of ONLY yearly plans.

2) Netflix Basic can be upgraded to Standard or Premium by paying the difference. The amount is 150/month for Standard and 300/month for Premium.

3) Amazon Prime 1 year subscription can be availed free of cost ONLY ONCE in a connection's lifetime. From the 2nd year, we have to buy it ourselves.
The Netflix standard now costs 300rs and the premium costs 450rs.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock