JioFi 2 vs JioFi 3

Which one is latest in terms of launching? Most of the Digital Express stores sells only JioFi2. But in streets they sell JioFi3. And the cost also differs. For JioFi2 we need to pay only Rs 1000+408 on exchange of old dongle with 84 Days free calls and 1GBperday. The JioFi3 we need to pau Rs 2000+408 with cash back of Rs 201 on each recharge. Which one to choose, I am confused....

mpvelu said:
Which one is latest in terms of launching? Most of the Digital Express stores sells only JioFi2. But in streets they sell JioFi3. And the cost also differs. For JioFi2 we need to pay only Rs 1000+408 on exchange of old dongle with 84 Days free calls and 1GBperday. The JioFi3 we need to pau Rs 2000+408 with cash back of Rs 201 on each recharge. Which one to choose, I am confused....

The exchange offer applicable only in Rel Digital stores and not outside...

akshayprabhu said:
The exchange offer applicable only in Rel Digital stores and not outside...

Some people with Jio banner put a stall near my office and selling with exchnage for Rs 2000+408 and Rs201X10 cash back

mpvelu said:
Some people with Jio banner put a stall near my office and selling with exchnage for Rs 2000+408 and Rs201X10 cash back

Oh ok... cos afaik, the exchange applicable for purchases on ajio.com and Rel digital stores only..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock