JioBrowser - Web browser from Jio

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 22
  • Views: Views 3,816
Installing right now. How is the Browser.

saiMG6S.jpg

JioBrowser App - Free Private Web Browser

JioBrowser - Fast, Lite & Indian Language support. - Apps on Google Play

Experience the Fastest and most secure browser for your smartphone !!
JioBrowser is one of the first Indian browsers that’s developed keeping the Indian users in mind. It is designed to provide a fast and secure internet surfing experience along with some of the most engaging News & Entertainment content available today.

Key features
• Fast and easy to browse
• Lightweight Browser
• Regional language support
• Latest News and Videos
• Live Cricket score updates
• Quick links for the top search websites
• Quick Share
• Offline Pages
• Manage downloads and history
• Desktop experience enabled.
• Incognito mode browsing (Private Browser)
• Memory and Battery saver.
• Voice search
• Force zoom
• Exit Popup
• Multiple search engine
• In-app updates

Live Cricket score Updates: Now track ball by ball coverage of the all the upcoming Indian Cricket action.
Regional Language Support: JioBrowser supports 8 Indian languages along with English.
Quick access to top sites: JioBrowser has integrated quick links for some of the Best websites, just click the logo of the website and start surfing.
Share with Friends: JioBrowser allows the users to share their favorite articles or videos easily with their friends and colleagues through social media.
Privacy Protection: JioBrowser also protects users with leading privacy and security features such as HTTPS (encrypted data traffic).
Private Browsing: Incognito mode allows you to protect your browsing history and offer a private surfing experience
Share with Friends: Now share your favorite News or Video easily with your contacts on social media.
Manage Downloads & History: Easily manage your downloads and history from the browser
HDUSRhv.png

AcX2JUH.png

5MFzYme.png

duV9cMg.png

cIkF3xY.png

oXLsa5j.png

kIkbxYR.png

2zzakGN.png

I installed this browser just now and really Im surprised with the performance 😱. It is too fast and very light browser. Never saw such light and fast browser before on playstore. Really a very good browser for our daily normal activities 👌👌👌

When installing apps, most of the users simply press yes for any permissions, so our personal big data for most of people are not that important.
Few knows what they want to share however yet they are also prone for data sharing.
So in short they know what we purchase, what we eat, what we watch, what we play etc....

I installed this browser just now and really Im surprised with the performance 😱. It is too fast and very light browser. Never saw such light and fast browser before on playstore. Really a very good browser for our daily normal activities 👌👌👌

It's just chrome, how is it managed to surprised you with same chromium performance ?

It's just chrome, how is it managed to surprised you with same chromium performance ?
Pages are loading fast in it bro compare to chrome browser for me and running very smoothly.
May be due to its size (3-4mb app).

Pages are loading fast in it bro compare to chrome browser for me and running very smoothly.
May be due to its size (3-4mb app).

That 3-4 M is the jacket size(UI) around chromium webview of android. Does it have content blocker adblock like samsung ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock