Jio Welcome Offer now available to all 4G devices.

rtz2042 said:
Bro, are you able to call all over india? I mean are you not getting problem in getting connected to std numbers?
Local calling is really getting better day by day and it feels like by dec end all problems will be sorted out.
I didn't try any std calls bro. I'll try and let you know.

I am able to call on bsnl, reliance, uninor and Tata docomo without any call drop. In airtel, there are a few drops here and there. Idea is also ok. But the problem is with Vodafone. I have to call more than 30 times to get through once. This has been my experience in Kolkata.

Guys why am I getting full signal but showing Emergency call only? And when volte sign comes signal drops to 1 or 2 bar?
45bf89b49e900aaa37db158aa2334aad.jpg

And now see signal when volte comes

9a78eac07a67f2a1b45732e7e870f6db.jpg

Sarkar said:
Guys why am I getting full signal but showing Emergency call only? And when volte sign comes signal drops to 1 or 2

And now see signal when volte comes

Go to settings -> Mobile Networks -> Select LTE or 4G only....
Don't select Auto (LTE or WCDMA or GSM) or any other...
When It is connected to WCDMA or GSM it always shows full tower but Emergency calls only...
As JIO don't have any 2G or 3G towers

I got something to ask how long does it take to activate jio welcome offer after sim activation? friends pls help!

Don said:
I got something to ask how long does it take to activate jio welcome offer after sim activation? friends pls help!
If you did aadhar e-verification it will get activated within 4 hours....

Ashok L said:
If you did aadhar e-verification it will get activated within 4 hours....

sim is activated but the unlimited free offer hasn't what to do?

Don said:
Did you login to my Jio app. What's it showing under plan?

Don said:

It will be unlimited only even if it doesn't show. Even I had 2GB, 100 mins call, 100 sms. But if you keep using it, it will continue to work for free.

Prathamesh said:
It will be unlimited only even if it doesn't show. Even I had 2GB, 100 mins call, 100 sms. But if you keep using it, it will continue to work for free.

i am not able to use the 2GB data when i try to open my jio its showing enter ur pasword

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock