Jio Welcome Offer now available to all 4G devices.

Net speed on Jio is good. Getting amazing speed on torrent too.
ca651f9f3dd084aafa77e52e60f74e12.jpg

I had downloaded Jio App Had got my Free Coupon Bar Code and now when I open My Jio app M not getting Bar Code which I need to show To Reliance Jio Stores for new sim kindly help how do I get dat Bar Code on my app tried Uninstalling n againing Installing but no prevail help please

KKR_IPL said:
I had downloaded Jio App Had got my Free Coupon Bar Code and now when I open My Jio app M not getting Bar Code which I need to show To Reliance Jio Stores for new sim kindly help how do I get dat Bar Code on my app tried Uninstalling n againing Installing but no prevail help please

Download the latest version of My Jio App and you will get an option on top of Get Jio Sim,Click on it,it would directly take you to your Barcode
If it comes take the screenshot of it

kumarvishwas said:
Download the latest version of My Jio App and you will get an option on top of Get Jio Sim,Click on it,it would directly take you to your Barcode
If it comes take the screenshot of it

I have Downloaded Latest Version of My Jio App still not finding any Option of Get Jio Sim, Is there any other option to get it back thru IMEI No.

How come when my son approached the store with bar code he was shocked to learn that it had been redeemed,so denied free SIM card. Can he get a fresh bar code?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock