OTF Exclusive JIO TV + Fiber Channel List (Updated on 24 August 2024)

• Thread starter Thread starter avipersistent
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 519
  • Views Views: Views 222,081
Funny Jio... They messed up. There are a few channels with same number. 1503 is assigned for Sun TV and another channel. They've ruined the navigation.

Funny Jio... They messed up. There are a few channels with same number. 1503 is assigned for Sun TV and another channel. They've ruined the navigation.
There are duplicate channels too with different numbers like Divya and Sadhna. Dont know why. By the way now channels which were buffering had drastically improved but still they stuck in between in channels like Desi Music station, Travel XP, Merchant records etc. I am disappointed by the fact I regularly watch them but they are not yet 100%.

National News Live added on JioTV+ on Jio Fiber on Channel Number 1510. Tar TV is also added on JioTV+ on JioFiber. Jeevan Bhakti added on JioTV+ on JioFiber on Channel Number 1509 on JioFiber . Zee Zest added on JioTV+ on JioFiber on Channel Number 1508.

Pudhari News added on JioTV+ on JioFiber on Channel Number 1504. It's a New Marathi News Channel.
Thanks bro .So new channels added are
1. National News Live on 1510
2.Jeevan Bhakti on 1509
3. Zee Zest on 1508
4.Coke Studio Bharat on 1512
5. Tar TV on 1511

Pudhari Marathi news channel already added few days ago and updated in the channel list. Rest as above I will update in some days.Any body can check inform any new dd regional channels added.

Last edited:
Thanks bro .So new channels added are
1. National News Live on 1510
2.Jeevan Bhakti on 1509
3. Zee Zest on 1508
4.Coke Studio Bharat on 1512
5. Tar TV on 1511

Pudhari Marathi news channel already added few days ago and updated in the channel list. Rest as above I will update in some days.Any body can check inform any new dd regional channels added.
Lokshahi Marathi News Channel removed from JioTV+ on JioFiber.

Can you guess please gudie me currently I am using ts hd connection and thinking of moving to jio air fibre will I get all hindi movie sport wild life and cartoons cahnnel In jio box and how is pictures clarity of hd and sd cahnnel compared with dth and are all popular cahnnel available in hd in jio tv please do gudie

Can you guess please gudie me currently I am using ts hd connection and thinking of moving to jio air fibre will I get all hindi movie sport wild life and cartoons cahnnel In jio box and how is pictures clarity of hd and sd cahnnel compared with dth and are all popular cahnnel available in hd in jio tv please do gudie
Your sports need will be covered with subscriptions of various OTT depending on your plan but don't buy it for movies or cartoon channels. Sony Hindi movie channels are just fake digital feed versions and zee movie channels are present but experience is very bad with ads playing when you open the channel and about cartoon channels almost non existent

Back
Top Bottom