Discussion Jio TV App - News & Updates

A new TV channel named 'Stree'is now available added in Jio TV. Don't know whether it is added earlier.Seems it is Jio's own channel.
This channel is for Jio Production upcoming film Stree Promotion.

Punit Goenka says talking to Jio to renew content deal

ZEEL MD and CEO Punit Goenka has cleared the air. In an interview with CNBC, he said conversations are still on with Jio.

“We did have a deal with Reliance Jio and it was up for renewal and our negotiations failed. Hence, we had to pull our content out. Conversations are still on, and I am sure we will find an amicable solution with them as well,” Goenka commented.

http://www.indiantelevision.com/tel...s-talking-to-jio-to-renew-content-deal-180908

Star sports select 2 hd removed from jio tv(sports section)
Edited...
Also ZEE group channels SD and HD channels also are not coming since last 15 days..I think due to non signing of agreement with Zee by jio tv Zee has stopped their channels to JIO tv..Hope JIO TV resolves the issues and start all Zee channels immediately

Looks like Zee channels are back on Jio tv.

Edit: Just confirmed that Jio tv is streaming Zee channels.

93d07YL.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock