Discussion Jio TV App - News & Updates

I've used it for a long time now and whenever I watch for a long time it suddenly just stops. I'm seeing people in this group using this as their main app for watching TV. How do you do it? I watch a lot of stops and it annoys me to the core if it suddenly stops. Either that or the quality and frame rate suddenly drops. Does this happen to everyone? (My internet is 250mbps up and down and my firestick gets 150-170 up and down which is more than enough for standard 1080p streaming). I haven't had this issue in any other app. It's only JioTV.

After looking at the quality of the content on JioTV, I want to stop buying TataSky subscriptions. Their quality isn't pure 1080i, but, the quality doesn't stay that way for a long time and it just stops.

Any help? Anyone facing this issue as well?

Do post any other issues you guys are having so all of it can get resolved.

TIA.

Currently facing issues with changing channels also. Colors continues to stream eventhough i change the channel to SAB TV. It is an unreleased Product and bound to have some issues. Lets wait for someone to get a jio connection so we can get a proper apk for Android tv / fire tv devices

Currently facing issues with changing channels also. Colors continues to stream eventhough i change the channel to SAB TV. It is an unreleased Product and bound to have some issues. Lets wait for someone to get a jio connection so we can get a proper apk for Android tv / fire tv devices
Yes, same issues faced by me too. Channels dosen't change even after multiple attempts

Same, can't change channels. I feel something is better after they added the watermark. The servers might have been changed because its quite less now. Hopefully we get a better APK in the future. There are people in the forum that have test modules, but they didn't upload the stable APK.

Same, can't change channels. I feel something is better after they added the watermark. The servers might have been changed because its quite less now. Hopefully we get a better APK in the future. There are people in the forum that have test modules, but they didn't upload the stable APK.

yes, someone with test modules will surely upload soon

All PTC Network channels like PTC Punjabi, PTC Simran, PTC News, PTC Music, PTC Punjabi Gold, PTC Dhol TV, PTC Chak De are added by Jio TV.
While PTC Punjabi, News & Chak De were available from very past, remaining new channels are added.

New update on iOS.

Change log:

C7-E1-AA26-0842-40-E7-8-F87-2-F69-B68-DBD88.jpg

New Tabs:

D06-EE6-B4-D431-4-D75-8-F3-C-D9-D062-B4-ECDA.jpg

AF75-C676-FE25-4581-B536-70-E7-B489-AA86.jpg

B3121-BCC-27-CA-4-F69-9-FC6-A0-D0-D0986703.jpg

Today's Match Live:

A85033-A6-BE6-A-4-F4-B-9-B2-B-A408-DC1-CA3-AB.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock