Good News Jio to offer truly unlimited calling from 1st Jan 2021

E9RFmW1.jpg

So, no more IUC top up recharges from now on? Am gonna miss those data vouchers. They need to retain those as it's generates more ARPU for them anyway.
Still you can recharge Rs.21 for2 GB,Rs.51 for 6 GB & Rs.101 for 12 GB in 4G data voucher.

Last edited:
Still you can recharge Rs.21 for2 GB,Rs.51 for 6 GB & Rs.101 for 12 GB in 4G data voucher.
I wanted to recharge ₹129 plan using Top Up as it's cheap and comes without daily data limit. Alternative would be postpaid connection but it comes at cost of extra GST.

I wanted to recharge ₹129 plan using Top Up as it's cheap and comes without daily data limit. Alternative would be postpaid connection but it comes at cost of extra GST.
Also you might unknowingly exceed the 75 GB monthly limit unless you set the data limit on your phone os to avoid bill shock.

Me and my family members doesn't suffer much as we already have recharged for year long back. We might have done one recharge after IUC was introduced in Jio. And, now truly unlimited ♥️

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock