BSNL to offer truly unlimited calling without FUP: Report

OnlyTech

OnlyTech bot
Reaction score
State-owned telecom service provider Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) is all set to offer truly unlimited calling without FUP conditions effective tomorrow according to a KeralaTelecom report. The report states that BSNL has decided to scrap the...

Read full article: BSNL to offer truly unlimited calling without FUP: Report

This thread is for the general discussion of the article. Please add to the discussion here.

Yes... Just like Jio, they have implemented this in the ongoing UL plans as well... Just a bit different implementation. Earlier they have shown daily limit of voice calls as "4Hours and 10 Minutes" and now it's changed to "24 Hours". After completion of one minute call, the balance shown is "23 hours-59 minutes of voice calls remaining today".

Yes... Just like Jio, they have implemented this in the ongoing UL plans as well... Just a bit different implementation. Earlier they have shown daily limit of voice calls as "4Hours and 10 Minutes" and now it's changed to "24 Hours". After completion of one minute call, the balance shown is "23 hours-59 minutes of voice calls remaining today".
implementation if each operator is different.

But real question is does it will going to help BSNL to grab new subscriber.

or does it going to add value to existing BSNL Subscriber is really important.

New voucher of bsnl STV398 and even 3Gb per day at PV1999 for 386 days are really nice . because some places 4G is already luanched, and some places 3G network is not overloaded.

I changed to BSNL recently because at 2 places I am during the day, the tower is right above and most of the time its on Edge and occasionally changing to 4G. Signal strength changes from 2 bars to 4 bars constantly. I could have understood if it was at one place and there is a tower problem but its happening in the same manner at 2 different places 10km apart.

I changed to BSNL recently because at 2 places I am during the day, the tower is right above and most of the time its on Edge and occasionally changing to 4G. Signal strength changes from 2 bars to 4 bars constantly. I could have understood if it was at one place and there is a tower problem but its happening in the same manner at 2 different places 10km apart.
Which operator did you shift from to BSNL?

Which operator did you shift from to BSNL?
I didn't shift an operator but re-started using an old number which was a BSNL number. Will port out now as I asked the only person whom I could find using BSNL if her experience was the same and the answer was in affirmative.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock