• Thread starter Thread starter SATFAN
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies: Replies 39
  • Views Views: Views 3,155

SATFAN

Contributor
Reaction score
Friends, received message my Current Jio postpaid plan Rs.599 is changed to new Rs.699 plan from 01 Sep 2024.

Same Existing Benefits:
Unlimited 5G
100GB 4G DATA Without any daily limit
Unlimited voice
100 SMS/Day
Netflix(Mobile)

Newly added:
Amazon Prime Lite (Only if Amazon Prime benefit is NOT availed earlier) for 24 months..

Before 2 years availed benefit with Jio postpaid. So, hope not available for me.

Data Rollover- Nothing mentioned about this. So, it seems they removed this GOOD feature.

Admin & members, pl update if any indo is incorrect above.

Strange.
I am also on 599 postpaid plan and it has:
Unlimited 5G
Unlimited calling
100 sms per day.
No OTT.
No rollover as data is unlimited.
And received no sms for pack price increase.

Strange.
Unlimited 5G
Unlimited calling
100 sms per day.
No OTT.
Bro, for me showing 100GB 4G Data and 5G only unlimited . Since using 4G mobile, data Rollover is useful.

Strange.
Unlimited 5G
Unlimited calling
100 sms per day.
No OTT.
This plan is now ₹649.
I guess his one is some old plan before the introduction of JioPlus postpaid plans.

Screenshot-2024-0825-102700.jpg

Last edited:
@SATFAN bro, If you are going to use only Jio 4G services mostly, either due to non-availability of stable 5G Coverage or phone, then it is better to shift to Jio Prepaid services, IMHO.

If for some reason, you have to use Postpaid services only, like Company number or GST ITC claims, it is better to move to Rs649 plan as shown by @Prithi Deb bro. It is cheaper by 50Rs, has UnLimited 4G+5G data (no need for data rollover). May be you have to sacrifice Netflix Mobile plan, but you can use the data for UL Streaming. But God knows, till when this good plan will be available to us.

I feel so sad that, even Jio has started moving their Postpaid customers to higher "Upgraded" plans. Airtel used to do these irritating things (hence moved all my Airtel Corp numbers to Prepaid ARP) and looks like even Jio has joined hands with them now. But we have no choice, as per TRAI rules, Telcos can't change Postpaid customers' tariff plans for minimum 6 months only. After 6 months, they are free to shift to new updated tariff plans.

Back
Top Bottom