Sad News Jio postpaid Rs.599 plan moved to Rs.699 New plan

• Thread starter Thread starter SATFAN
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies: Replies 39
  • Views Views: Views 3,185
@SATFAN bro, If you are going to use only Jio 4G services mostly, either due to non-availability of stable 5G Coverage or phone, then it is better to shift to Jio Prepaid services, IMHO.

If for some reason, you have to use Postpaid services only, like Company number or GST ITC claims, it is better to move to Rs649 plan as shown by @Prithi Deb bro. It is cheaper by 50Rs, has UnLimited 4G+5G data (no need for data rollover). May be you have to sacrifice Netflix Mobile plan, but you can use the data for UL Streaming. But God knows, till when this good plan will be available to us.

I feel so sad that, even Jio has started moving their Postpaid customers to higher "Upgraded" plans. Airtel used to do these irritating things (hence moved all my Airtel Corp numbers to Prepaid ARP) and looks like even Jio has joined hands with them now. But we have no choice, as per TRAI rules, Telcos can't change Postpaid customers' tariff plans for minimum 6 months only. After 6 months, they are free to s
This plan will go to 899-999 within two years

5G unlimited mentioned with Asterisk ..there is no mention of 4G unlimited in plan.. otherwise it would have ended up becoming most popular plan.
Earlier it was 4G unlimited. All 4G plans on postpaid already getting unlimited 5G and so this will get 5G eventually. Still I will confirm it from two of friends. They aren't noticing any different between 4G(now uncapped) and 5G.

It's good but you need to pay 649 + 18% gst at every month of bill cycle. For considering Both 4G 5G. it' expensive from prepaid side.
It's unlimited data on 4G, it's something many users wanted. Those who need data, will use it. Right now 4G is literally having less load compared to earlier, so it's good to have that plan.

those who are on the old jio postpaid plans, is everyone receiving similar messages?

1 more doubt friends. It's showing upto 3Family SIM With the plan.

Addon family SIM will be charged Rs.150 per month.
It means I can use 1 primary SIM + 2 Additional SIM's.
If I want to add 1 more SIM then I have to pay Rs.150 additionally with GST.
But the total 4GB data is same 100GB shared between 4 SIM's.

Is my understanding is correct ?

@SATFAN bro, If you are going to use only Jio 4G services mostly, either due to non-availability of stable 5G Coverage or phone, then it is better to shift to Jio Prepaid services, IMHO.

If for some reason, you have to use Postpaid services only, like Company number or GST ITC claims, it is better to move to Rs649 plan as shown by @Prithi Deb bro. It is cheaper by 50Rs, has UnLimited 4G+5G data (no need for data rollover). May be you have to sacrifice Netflix Mobile plan, but you can use the data for UL Streaming. But God knows, till when this good plan will be available to us.

I feel so sad that, even Jio has started moving their Postpaid customers to higher "Upgraded" plans. Airtel used to do these irritating things (hence moved all my Airtel Corp numbers to Prepaid ARP) and looks like even Jio has joined hands with them now. But we have no choice, as per TRAI rules, Telcos can't change Postpaid customers' tariff plans for minimum 6 months only. After 6 months, they are free to shift to new updated tariff plans.
Bro, Family plan mainly for claiming from office.
If prepaid, then what will be minimum plan for 2 SIM's - With unlimited calls , atleast 30 GB Data ( since can use 5G unlimited in 1 phone) .per month.

1 more doubt friends. It's showing upto 3Family SIM With the plan.

Addon family SIM will be charged Rs.150 per month.
It means I can use 1 primary SIM + 2 Additional SIM's.
If I want to add 1 more SIM then I have to pay Rs.150 additionally with GST.
But the total 4GB data is same 100GB shared between 4 SIM's.

Is my understanding is correct ?
Yes

Back
Top Bottom